- The report contains detailed information about Heartware International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Heartware International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Heartware International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Heartware International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Heartware International Inc. business.
About Heartware International Inc.
HeartWare International, Inc., a medical device company, focuses on developing the implantable blood pumps for the treatment of advanced heart failure.
The HeartWare System comprises the HVAD Pump, a small, permanently implantable LVAD, patient accessories and surgical tools. The HVAD Pump is capable of generating up to 10 liters of blood flow per minute. With a displaced volume of 50 cubic centimeters and a mass of 140 grams, the HVAD Pump is the full-output pump implantable in the pericardial space, directly adjacent to the heart. It is also the pump designed to be implanted above the diaphragm in all patients. The HeartWare System is approved for sale in Europe. In November 2009, the company filed a submission for an IDE study with the FDA relating to the proposed use of the HeartWare System in a destination therapy clinical study in the United States.
The HeartWare MVAD
The MVAD, which is under development, is a miniaturized device intended for chronic heart failure patients which is capable of being delivered in various configurations. Its design is a full-output axial flow pump with a fully suspended rotor and a displacement volume approximately one-third that of the HVAD Pump. The device would be implanted without the surgeon making an incision through the midline of the breastbone, or sternum, in order to gain access to the heart (a median sternotomy).
The companys devices target certain classes of advanced stage heart failure patients, or Class III and IV patients.
The companys principal competitors include Thoratec Corporation, World Heart Corporation, Jarvik Heart, MicroMed Technology, Inc, Berlin Heart AG, Abiomed, Inc. and Terumo Heart, Inc.
HeartWare International, Inc. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HEARTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEARTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEARTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEARTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEARTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Heartware International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Heartware International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Heartware International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Heartware International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Heartware International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HEARTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEARTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HEARTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HEARTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HEARTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HEARTWARE INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Heartware International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Heartware International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Heartware International Inc. Major Shareholders
Heartware International Inc. History
Heartware International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Heartware International Inc. Offices and Representations
Heartware International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Heartware International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Heartware International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Heartware International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Heartware International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Heartware International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Heartware International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Heartware International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Heartware International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Heartware International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Heartware International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Heartware International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?