- The report contains detailed information about Teleflex Incorporated that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Teleflex Incorporated. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Teleflex Incorporated financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Teleflex Incorporated competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Teleflex Incorporated business.
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex Incorporated engages in the development, manufacture, and supply of single-use medical devices used by hospitals and healthcare providers for common diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in critical care and surgical applications. The company also serves niche segments of the aerospace and commercial markets with specialty engineered products.
The company operates in three segments: Medical, Aerospace, and Commercial.
The Medical segment designs, develops, manufactures, and supplies medical devices for critical care and surgical applications. It categorizes its medical products into four product groups: Critical Care, Surgical, Cardiac Care, and OEM and Development Services. The Medical segment operates 30 manufacturing sites, with major manufacturing operations located in Czech Republic, Germany, Malaysia, Mexico, and the United States.
The companys medical products are used in a range of critical care procedures for vascular access, respiratory care, anesthesia and airway management, treatment of urologic conditions, and other specialty procedures. The company provides specialty products for critical care. Its products are generally marketed under the brand names of Arrow, Rusch, HudsonRCI, Gibeck, and Sheridan. The majority of sales for disposable medical products are made to the hospital/healthcare provider market, with a smaller percentage sold to alternate sites.
Vascular Access Products
The companys vascular access products are generally catheter-based products used in various clinical procedures to facilitate multiple critical care therapies, including the administration of intravenous medications, other therapies, and the measurement of blood pressure and taking of blood samples through a single puncture site.
The companys vascular access catheters and related devices consist principally of central venous access catheters, such as the following: the Arrow-Howes Multi-Lumen Catheter, a catheter equipped with three or four channels, or lumens; double-and single-lumen catheters, which are designed for use in a variety of clinical procedures; the Arrow Pressure Injectable central venous access catheter (CVC), which gives clinicians who perform contrast-enhanced CT scans the option of using an indwelling pressure injectable Arrow CVC without having to insert another catheter for their scan; and percutaneous sheath introducers, which are used as a means for inserting cardiovascular and other catheterization devices into the vascular system during critical care procedures.
The company also provides a range of peripherally inserted central catheters, which are catheters inserted in the upper arm and advanced into the vena cava and are accessed for various types of intravenous medications and therapies, and radial artery catheters, which are used for measuring arterial blood pressure and taking blood samples. The companys offerings include a pressure injectable peripherally inserted catheter which addresses the therapeutic need for a catheter that can withstand the higher pressures required by the injection of contrast media for CT scans.
The companys vascular access products also include specialty catheters and related products used in a range of other procedures and include percutaneous thrombolytic devices, which are designed for clearance of thrombosed hemodialysis grafts in chronic hemodialysis patients; and hemodialysis access catheters, including the Cannon Catheter, which is used to facilitate dialysis treatment.
The company's vascular access catheters are treated with the ARROWg+ard, or ARROWg+ard Blue Plus, antiseptic surface treatments to reduce the risk of catheter related infection. ARROWg+ard Blue Plus is a newer, longer lasting formulation of ARROWg+ard and provides antimicrobial treatment of the interior lumens and hubs of each catheter.
As part of its ongoing efforts to meet physicians needs for safety and management of risk of infection in the hospital setting, the company sells a Maximal Barrier Precautions central venous access kit, which includes a body drape, a catheter treated with the ARROWg+ard antimicrobial tech
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TELEFLEX INCORPORATED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TELEFLEX INCORPORATED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TELEFLEX INCORPORATED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TELEFLEX INCORPORATED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TELEFLEX INCORPORATED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Teleflex Incorporated Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Teleflex Incorporated and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Teleflex Incorporated and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Teleflex Incorporated Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Teleflex Incorporated Industry Position Analysis
6. TELEFLEX INCORPORATED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TELEFLEX INCORPORATED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TELEFLEX INCORPORATED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TELEFLEX INCORPORATED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TELEFLEX INCORPORATED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TELEFLEX INCORPORATED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Teleflex Incorporated Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Teleflex Incorporated Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Teleflex Incorporated Major Shareholders
Teleflex Incorporated History
Teleflex Incorporated Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Teleflex Incorporated Offices and Representations
Teleflex Incorporated SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Teleflex Incorporated Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Teleflex Incorporated Capital Market Snapshot
Teleflex Incorporated Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Teleflex Incorporated Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Teleflex Incorporated Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Teleflex Incorporated Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Teleflex Incorporated 1-year Stock Charts
Teleflex Incorporated 5-year Stock Charts
Teleflex Incorporated vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Teleflex Incorporated vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Teleflex Incorporated Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?