- The report contains detailed information about Getinge AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Getinge AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Getinge AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Getinge AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Getinge AB business.
About Getinge AB
Getinge AB operates as a medical technology company with operations in the areas of surgery, intensive care, infection control, care ergonomics, and wound care.
The company's operations are organized into three business areas: Infection Control, Extended Care, and Medical Systems.
Medical Systems business area
The Medical Systems business area offers surgical workplaces, products, and instruments for surgery and intervention in the cardiovascular area, and intensive care. The product range comprises surgical workstations, ventilators, and heart-lung machines with related disposables, service, and consulting.
The company's products for surgical workplaces include surgical tables/lights, ceiling service units, telemedicine, and operating theatres. Its products for cardiovascular care include perfusion products and products for cardiac and vascular surgery, cardiac assist, and interventional cardiology. It also offers ventilators for critical care. Its products for critical care include the FLOW-i anaesthesia system, which is based on the SERVO-i ventilator platform and thus combines advanced ventilator technology with a technique for the delivery of anaesthetic gases; and The SERVO-i MR ventilator, which offers advanced ventilator care, while simultaneously conducting an MRI. Its products are offered to hospitals.
The company has launched the portable heartlung support system, CARDIOHELP, which is an assist product that can temporarily take over the functions of the heart and/or lungs to ensure the survival of the patient or to allow the heart or lungs the opportunity to recover. The product is intended for emergency care use in rescue vehicles and within intensive care for the treatment of patients with ARDS (acute respiratory distress syndrome).
The company's competitors include Berchthold; Drager; Skytron; Steris; Trumpf; Medtronic; Sorin; Terumo; GE; Hamilton; Phillips; Covidien; and Cardinal Health.
Extended Care business area
The Extended Care business area supplies systems for hygiene and for the transfer of the elderly and disabled, as well as products that prevent and treat pressure ulcers. The product range comprises patient lifts, hygiene systems, medical beds, products for wound-care, thrombosis and pressure ulcer prevention, and diagnostic products.
The company offers patient handling products for lifting and transferring, and shower and bathing systems (hygiene systems) for hospitals and elderly care. These products include MAXI SKY, which is an advanced ceiling lift program and includes such features as a portable ceiling lift and a model for bariatric patients; MAXI MOVE, which is a mobile lift for low-mobility patients designed for various care environments; CARE-O-LINE, which is a system offering a concept for private bathrooms comprising solutions for shower, washing, and lavatory needs; and RHAPSODY, which is a keyhole shaped bathtub with safety and comfort functions.
The company also offers medical beds, couches, and stretchers for hospitals. It primarily offers ENTERPRISE 9000, which is primarily intended for intensive care departments and is thus equipped with safety and efficiency functions, including a built-in weighing system and an alarm function if the patient leaves the bed.
The company also offers products for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers and thrombosis prophylax to hospitals and elderly care. These products include NIMBUS 3 PROFESSIONAL, which is an antidecubitus mattress developed to prevent the occurrence of or expedite the healing of pressure ulcers by ensuring that external areas of the body are continuously supplied with ample amounts of oxygen by constantly relieving pressure; FLOWTRON, which is a compression system designed to prevent deep-vein thrombosis; and WoundASSIST TNP, which is developed to facilitate the healing of deep wounds. The company also offers dopplers and products for foetal and patient monitoring to hospitals.
The company's competitors include Liko; Sakai/OG Giken/Amano; Waverly Glen/Westholme; Surise/Joerns; Hill-Rom; Stryker; Paramount Beds; Linet; KCI; Kendall; Ni
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GETINGE AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GETINGE AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GETINGE AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GETINGE AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GETINGE AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Getinge AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Getinge AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Getinge AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Getinge AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Getinge AB Industry Position Analysis
6. GETINGE AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GETINGE AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GETINGE AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GETINGE AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GETINGE AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GETINGE AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Getinge AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Getinge AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Getinge AB Major Shareholders
Getinge AB History
Getinge AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Getinge AB Offices and Representations
Getinge AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Getinge AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Getinge AB Capital Market Snapshot
Getinge AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Getinge AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Getinge AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Getinge AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Getinge AB 1-year Stock Charts
Getinge AB 5-year Stock Charts
Getinge AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Getinge AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Getinge AB Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?