- The report contains detailed information about Ablynx NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ablynx NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ablynx NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ablynx NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ablynx NV business.
About Ablynx NV
Ablynx NV, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of Nanobodies, a class of therapeutic proteins based on single-domain antibody fragments for a range of serious and life-threatening human diseases. The company is developing a portfolio of Nanobody-based therapeutics in various disease areas, including inflammation, thrombosis, oncology, and Alzheimers disease. Its lead programme ALX-0081, an intravenously administered novel anti-thrombotic, is under Phase II clinical trial in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. The companys products also include ALX-0681, a Phase I clinical trial completed subcutaneous administration of the anti-von Willebrand factor for the treatment of orphan disease thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura; ALX-0141, a Phase I clinical trial Nanobody targeting receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa B ligand in healthy postmenopausal women; ALX-0061, an anti-IL6R Nanobody in preclinical development for the treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases; and ALX-0651, a preclinical stage Nanobody for mobilization of stem cells in the treatment of malignancies. It has various research collaborations and partnerships with various pharmaceutical companies, including Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck Serono, Novartis, Pfizer, and Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals, Inc. The company was formerly known as MatchX and changed its name to Ablynx NV in June 2002. Ablynx NV is headquartered in Ghent, Belgium.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ABLYNX NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ABLYNX NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ABLYNX NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ABLYNX NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ABLYNX NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ablynx NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ablynx NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ablynx NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ablynx NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ablynx NV Industry Position Analysis
6. ABLYNX NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ABLYNX NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ABLYNX NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ABLYNX NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ABLYNX NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ABLYNX NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ablynx NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ablynx NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ablynx NV Major Shareholders
Ablynx NV History
Ablynx NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ablynx NV Offices and Representations
Ablynx NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ablynx NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ablynx NV Capital Market Snapshot
Ablynx NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Ablynx NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ablynx NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ablynx NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ablynx NV 1-year Stock Charts
Ablynx NV 5-year Stock Charts
Ablynx NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ablynx NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ablynx NV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?