- The report contains detailed information about Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. business.
About Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a development-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing products for the treatment of psoriasis and other topical diseases, and certain forms of cancer, including recurrent breast carcinoma, metastatic melanoma, and liver cancer.
The company wholly-owned subsidiaries include Xantech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Pure-ific Corporation; Provectus Biotech, Inc.; Provectus Devicetech, Inc.; Provectus Imaging, Inc.; IP Tech, Inc.; and Provectus Pharmatech, Inc., which engage in the development, license, marketing, and sale of products in three sectors of the healthcare industry: over-the-counter products (OTC products); prescription drugs; and medical device systems.
The companys prescription drug products encompass the areas of dermatology and oncology and involve various types of small molecule-based drugs. Its medical device systems include therapeutic and cosmetic lasers, while its OTC products primarily involving skincare applications.
The company is developing various prescription drugs which provide treatment of chronic severe skin afflictions, such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne; and various life-threatening cancers, such as those of the liver, breast, and prostate. These products are in either the pre-clinical or clinical trial stage.
Dermatology: The companys prescription drug candidate for treatment of topical diseases on the skin is PH-10, a topical gel. Rose Bengal, the active ingredient in PH-10, is photoactive in that it reacts to light of certain wavelengths thereby increasing its therapeutic effects. PH-10 also concentrates in diseased or damaged tissue but dissipates from healthy tissue. It is developing PH-10 for the treatment of psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, actinic keratosis, and severe acne.
Oncology: The company is developing PV-10, a sterile injectible form of Rose Bengal, for direct injection into tumors. It commenced a Phase 1 liver cancer trial with PV-10 in October 2009. The company is evaluating options for expanding clinical studies of direct injection of PV-10 into breast tumors and has completed the Phase 1 clinical studies of its indication for PV-10 in recurrent breast carcinoma. It is evaluating options for initiating clinical studies of direct injection of PV-10 into prostate tumors. It is conducting Phase 2 study of PV-10 for the treatment of metastatic melanoma.
The company has medical device technologies to address two markets, including cosmetic treatments, such as reduction of wrinkles and elimination of spider veins and other cosmetic blemishes; and therapeutic uses, including photoactivation of PH-10 other prescription drugs and non-surgical destruction of certain skin cancers. In the medical devices field, the company primarily focuses on the development of a laser-based product for treatment of melanoma.
The companys technologies offer practical solutions for various intractable maladies, using ingredients which have no side effects compared with existing products. To develop its OTC products, the company uses compounds with potent antibacterial and antifungal activity as building blocks and combines these building blocks with anti-inflammatory and moisture-absorbing agents. Products with these properties can be used for treatment of various skin afflictions, including hand irritation associated with use of disposable gloves, eczema, and mild to moderate acne.
GloveAid: The company has developed GloveAid, a hand cream with both antiperspirant and antibacterial properties, to improve the comfort of users hands during and after the wearing of disposable gloves. The company intends to license this product to a third party with experience in the institutional sales market.
Pure-ific: The companys Pure-ific line of products includes two quick-drying sprays, Pure-ific and Pure-ific Kids, that immediately kill germs on skin and prevent regrowth for six hours. Pure-ific products help prevent the spread of germs and thus complement its other OTC products designed to treat irritated skin or skin conditions, such as acne, eczema, dandruff, and fungal infections. The companys Pure-ific sprays are targeted towards mothers, travelers, and anyone concerned about the spread of sickness-causing germs. The company intends to license the Pure-ific product.
Acne: The company intends to develop OTC products similar to the GloveAid line for the treatment of mild to moderate cases of acne and other blemishes.
The companys competitors include QLT, Inc. and Dusa Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PROVECTUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PROVECTUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PROVECTUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PROVECTUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PROVECTUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PROVECTUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PROVECTUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PROVECTUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PROVECTUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PROVECTUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PROVECTUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Major Shareholders
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. History
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Offices and Representations
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?