- The report contains detailed information about Imagin Molecular Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Imagin Molecular Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Imagin Molecular Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Imagin Molecular Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Imagin Molecular Corporation business.
About Imagin Molecular Corporation
Imagin Molecular Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture of positron emission tomography (PET) devices; the ownership of PET imaging center; and the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, heart, and neurological diseases, including Alzheimer's disease.
Products and Services
The company intends to market its cardiovascular PET and noninvasive coronary artery disease reversal program to General/Family/Internal Medicine physicians in metropolitan areas within the United States. Its initial target states are New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Florida, and Texas.
Cardiovascular PET Perfusion Imaging
PET myocardial perfusion imaging (MPI) assists patients, insurers, and referring doctors, because of the positron imaging power of positron emission tomography. PET's advantages over single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) nuclear imaging results in an improvement in diagnostic accuracy results that rivals that of the angiogram itself. In addition, it manufactures PET scanners.
Coronary Disease Reversal Program
The company intends to educate referring physicians about the program and the intensive patient/primary physician relationship.
Smoking Cessation - Stopping smoking is an essential step in the reversal program.
Diet Modification - The diet that the company recommends is approximately 10% of calories as fat. This includes unrestricted vegetables and protein in the form of skinless chicken, turkey, buffalo meat, venison, fish, and all shellfish. Beef and pork are once a month items. Fruit is appropriate for desert. For over weight patients, carbohydrates sources, such as bread, potatoes, rice, pasta, pastry, and sweets have to be portion controlled to achieve lean body mass.
Exercise Program - The essential criteria for a program of physical activity include determination of individual preferences for the type of exercise; activity for at least 30 to 60 minutes per day for 5 to 6 days per week; and doing something each day even if the required minimum can not be met.
Cholesterol Management - Total cholesterol, through medical management, is controlled down to 110 to 140 achieving levels similar to limiting those populations that do not have coronary disease. The physician needs to check liver enzymes and the cholesterol profile each month for three months. Dose modifications are necessary to achieve regression due to the individual variability factor. Often combination therapy with two or more lipid agents is necessary.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMAGIN MOLECULAR CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMAGIN MOLECULAR CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMAGIN MOLECULAR CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMAGIN MOLECULAR CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMAGIN MOLECULAR CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Imagin Molecular Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Imagin Molecular Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Imagin Molecular Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Imagin Molecular Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Imagin Molecular Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. IMAGIN MOLECULAR CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMAGIN MOLECULAR CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMAGIN MOLECULAR CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMAGIN MOLECULAR CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMAGIN MOLECULAR CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMAGIN MOLECULAR CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Imagin Molecular Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Imagin Molecular Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Imagin Molecular Corporation Major Shareholders
Imagin Molecular Corporation History
Imagin Molecular Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Imagin Molecular Corporation Offices and Representations
Imagin Molecular Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Imagin Molecular Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Imagin Molecular Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Imagin Molecular Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Imagin Molecular Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Imagin Molecular Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Imagin Molecular Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Imagin Molecular Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Imagin Molecular Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Imagin Molecular Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Imagin Molecular Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Imagin Molecular Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?