- The report contains detailed information about Masimo Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Masimo Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Masimo Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Masimo Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Masimo Corporation business.
About Masimo Corporation
Masimo Corporation, a global medical technology company, develops, manufactures, and markets noninvasive patient monitoring products that improve patient care.
The company develops, manufactures, and markets a family of noninvasive blood constituent patient monitoring solutions that consists of a monitor or circuit board and its proprietary single-patient use and reusable sensors and cables. In addition, the company offers remote monitoring and clinician notification solutions, such as the Masimo Patient SafetyNet. The companys solutions and related products are based upon its proprietary Masimo Signal Extraction Technology (Masimo SET) algorithms. This software-based technology is incorporated into various product platforms depending on its customers specifications. The company sells its products to end-users through its direct sales force and certain distributors, and to original equipment manufacturer (OEM) partners, for incorporation into their products.
Masimo SET MS Circuit Boards: The companys Masimo SET MS circuit boards perform signal processing and other pulse oximetry functions incorporating the Masimo SET platform. The companys MS circuit boards are included in its proprietary monitors for direct sale or sold to its OEM partners for incorporation into their monitors. Once incorporated into a pulse oximeter, the MS circuit boards perform data acquisition processing and report the pulse oximetry levels to the host monitor. The circuit boards and related software interface directly with its proprietary sensors to calculate arterial blood oxygen saturation level and pulse rate. The companys latest generation boards include the MS-2003, MS-2011, and MS-2013.
Masimo Rainbow SET MX Circuit Boards: The companys next-generation circuit board is the foundation for its Masimo Rainbow SET Pulse CO-Oximetry platform, utilizing technology licensed from Masimo Labs. The MX circuit boards measure arterial blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate, and have the circuitry to enable the measurement of total hemoglobin, oxygen content, carboxyhemoglobin, methemoglobin, PVI, and acoustic respiration rate, along with other potential parameters.
Monitors / Devices
Radical-7: The Radical-7 incorporates the MX circuit board, which enables Rainbow SET parameters, and offers three-in-one capability to be used as a standalone device for bedside monitoring; a detachable, battery-operated handheld unit for portable monitoring; and a monitor interface via SatShare, proprietary technology allowing its products to work with certain competitor products, to upgrade existing conventional multi-parameter patient monitors to Masimo SET while displaying Rainbow parameters on the Radical-7 itself. Radical-7 is an equipped standalone pulse CO-Oximeter with a detachable module, which functions as a battery-operated, handheld monitor. The companys SatShare technology enables a conventional monitor to upgrade to Masimo SET through a cable connection from the back of Radical-7 to the sensor input port of the conventional monitor. In addition, Masimo Rainbow SET parameters, such as total hemoglobin are available to clinicians on the Radical-7 itself while the device is being used in SatShare mode.
Rad-87: The Rad-87, which also contains Masimo Rainbow SET technology, is a device designed specifically for use in less acute settings than the Radical-7. The Rad-87 is available with a built-in bi-directional wireless radio for use as part of the Masimo Patient SafetyNet remote monitoring and clinician notification system.
Pronto: The Pronto is a handheld spot-check device, not a continuous monitoring device, using Masimo Rainbow SET technology, specifically designed to noninvasively provide hemoglobin levels in both hospitals (emergency departments) and any remote setting, such as physician offices or blood donation settings.
Rad-8: The Rad-8 is a bedside pulse oximeter featuring Masimo SET (but without Rainbow capability).
Rad-5: In addition to the bedside monitors, the company has developed handheld pulse oximeters using Masimo SET. The companys Rad-5 and Rad-5v handheld oximeters are hand
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MASIMO CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MASIMO CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MASIMO CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MASIMO CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MASIMO CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Masimo Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Masimo Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Masimo Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Masimo Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Masimo Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. MASIMO CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MASIMO CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MASIMO CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MASIMO CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MASIMO CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MASIMO CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Masimo Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Masimo Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Masimo Corporation Major Shareholders
Masimo Corporation History
Masimo Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Masimo Corporation Offices and Representations
Masimo Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Masimo Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Masimo Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Masimo Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Masimo Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Masimo Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Masimo Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Masimo Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Masimo Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Masimo Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Masimo Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Masimo Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?