- The report contains detailed information about Nile Therapeutics, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nile Therapeutics, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nile Therapeutics, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nile Therapeutics, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nile Therapeutics, Inc business.
About Nile Therapeutics, Inc
Nile Therapeutics, Inc., a development stage biopharmaceutical company, develops pharmaceutical products for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
The company has the rights to develop two drug candidates, CD-NP and CU-NP.
CD-NP: The companys primary compound is CD-NP, a chimeric natriuretic peptide in Phase II clinical studies for the treatment of heart failure. It is developing CD-NP for an initial indication of acute decompensated heart failure (ADHF).
CU-NP: The company is also developing CU-NP, a pre-clinical rationally designed natriuretic peptide that consists of amino acid chains identical to those produced by the human body, specifically the ring structure of C-type natriuretic peptide (CNP) and the N- and C-termini of Urodilatin (URO). The company is evaluating the potential for the chronic dosing of CU-NP, which could be used to treat various cardiovascular and renal diseases.
The company has a royalty-bearing license agreement with Mayo Foundation for medical education and research or the Mayo Foundation, for the rights to issued patents, patent applications, and know-how relating to the use of CD-NP in all therapeutic uses.
The company also has a royalty-bearing license agreement with the Mayo Foundation for the rights to intellectual property and to develop commercially CU-NP for all therapeutic indications.
The companys competitors include Scios (a Johnson & Johnson company); Bayer; Merck; Zealand Pharma; and Novartis.
Nile Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NILE THERAPEUTICS, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NILE THERAPEUTICS, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NILE THERAPEUTICS, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NILE THERAPEUTICS, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NILE THERAPEUTICS, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nile Therapeutics, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nile Therapeutics, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nile Therapeutics, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nile Therapeutics, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nile Therapeutics, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. NILE THERAPEUTICS, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NILE THERAPEUTICS, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NILE THERAPEUTICS, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NILE THERAPEUTICS, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NILE THERAPEUTICS, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NILE THERAPEUTICS, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nile Therapeutics, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nile Therapeutics, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nile Therapeutics, Inc Major Shareholders
Nile Therapeutics, Inc History
Nile Therapeutics, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nile Therapeutics, Inc Offices and Representations
Nile Therapeutics, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nile Therapeutics, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nile Therapeutics, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Nile Therapeutics, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Nile Therapeutics, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nile Therapeutics, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nile Therapeutics, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nile Therapeutics, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Nile Therapeutics, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Nile Therapeutics, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nile Therapeutics, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nile Therapeutics, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?