- The report contains detailed information about Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. business.
About Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc.
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (the Parent) formerly Interallied Group, Inc. (ILRG), was incorporated under the laws of Delaware in 1998. The Company has devoted substantial effort towards conducting product discovery and development, raising capital, conducting clinical trials, recruiting personnel and supporting its sales and marketing organizations and infrastructure in anticipation of the commercial launch of the Company's first product for asthma, Airozin.
The Company is a holding company for Pilot Therapeutics, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. Through lipid profiling and metabolism, the Company has developed a proprietary, state-of-the-art lipid and genomic profiling research platform, termed Functional Liponomics. Using Functional Liponomics, the Company is developing novel, branded, therapeutic, pharmaceutical and over the counter (OTC) medical food products that are specifically designed to safely and effectively address dysfunctional lipid metabolism in chronic human diseases such as asthma, coronary heart disease, allergic rhinitis, cancer, cystic acne and rheumatoid arthritis. Pilot expects to launch its first product, Airozin, for adults and children regionally in April 2003 and nationally by the first half of 2004.
Airozin for Asthma
Airozin is, in essence, an OTC, medical food that provides effective reduction in leukotrienes. Airozin has earned endorsements from key thought leaders in the clinical management of asthma in children (ages 6-11) and adults (ages 12 and older). Together with its strategic research partner, Quintiles Transnational Corporation (Quintiles).
Pilot's Second OTC Medical Food - PLT 1288 for Arthritis
PLT 1288 is a novel, OTC medical food for the long-term management of inflammatory joint diseases, including arthritis. Arthritis is a disease that affects 43 million people in the U.S. alone according to the CDC. Consisting of a proprietary, once-a-day, clinically-validated formulation, PLT 1288 blocks the production of two families of substances known to contribute to the deleterious effects of joint diseases, including pain and swelling, cartilage loss, bone resorption and joint failure.
Pilot's Third OTC Medical Food - PLT 2753 for Allergic Rhinitis
Similar to Airozin, PLT 2753 is an OTC medical food that modulates leukotriene biosynthesis, a lipid molecule that is produced by immune cells
and is involved in the pathogenesis of inflammatory and allergic disorders, including asthma and allergic rhinitis.
Pilot's Lead Prescription Product - PLT 732 for Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes
Designed to block triglyceride elevations in diseases such as cardiovascular disease (CVH), stroke and diabetes (combined market sizes of $45 billion4), PLT 732 has the opportunity to become the first line therapy in the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia. Studies have identified high triglyceride levels as a major independent risk factor for CVD.
Pilot's Other Prescription Products - PLT 99511 and PLT 99257, Selective Retinoid Receptor-Gamma Agonists
PLT 99511 and PLT 99257 are selective agonists of the nuclear retinoid receptor, RAR&gamma. The RAR&gamma receptor has been localized to selected tissues, such as skin, and activation of this receptor arrests the growth of a number of cancers.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PILOT THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PILOT THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PILOT THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PILOT THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PILOT THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PILOT THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PILOT THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PILOT THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PILOT THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PILOT THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PILOT THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. History
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pilot Therapeutics Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?