- The report contains detailed information about Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. business.
About Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc.
ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of small-molecule drugs to treat cancer in patients. The company has a focused drug discovery program centered on small-molecule therapies, molecularly targeted to cell-signaling pathways implicated in cancer. Its drug discovery program builds on its expertise in cell signaling, cancer biology, structure-based drug design and computational chemistry in designing and characterizing small-molecule drugs, such as ridaforolimus, AP24534 and AP26113, to treat life-threatening diseases.
The companys cancer product candidate, ridaforolimus, is an internally discovered, potent inhibitor of the protein mTOR. mTOR acts as a central regulator of protein synthesis, cell proliferation, cell cycle progression and cell survival. The company is in the process of developing ridaforolimus in partnership with Merck & Co., Inc., or Merck, under a collaboration agreement.
The companys second product candidate, AP24534, is an investigational, pan BCR-ABL inhibitor that has potential applications in various hematological cancers and solid tumors and is wholly owned by the company. The company is in the process of conducting a Phase 1 clinical trial of oral AP24534 in patients with advanced hematological cancers.
The companys third product candidate, AP26113, is an investigational anaplastic lymphoma kinase, or ALK, inhibitor that has the potential to regulate multiple cancer pathways and to be used in the treatment of certain patients with various cancers, including non-small cell lung cancer, lymphoma and neuroblastoma. The company has commenced preclinical testing and investigational new drug, or IND, enabling studies of this product candidate.
Collaboration with Merck & Co., Inc.
In July 2007, the company entered into a collaboration agreement with Merck for the joint global development and commercialization of ridaforolimus. The collaboration agreement provides that, in the United States, the company and Merck would co-promote ridaforolimus, the company would distribute and sell ridaforolimus for all cancer indications and record all sales. Outside the United States, Merck would distribute, sell, and promote ridaforolimus and book all sales.
Medinol Ltd.: In 2005, the company entered into a license agreement with Medinol Ltd., or Medinol, a cardiovascular medical device company, to develop and commercialize ridaforolimus-eluting stents and other medical devices to prevent restenosis, or reblockage, of injured vessels following interventions in which stents are used in conjunction with balloon angioplasty.
ICON Medical Corp.: In 2007, the company entered into a license agreement with ICON Medical Corp., or ICON, a cardiovascular medical device company, to develop and commercialize ridaforolimus-eluting stents and other medical devices to prevent restenosis, or reblockage, of injured vessels following interventions in which stents are used in conjunction with balloon angioplasty.
ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARIAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARIAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARIAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARIAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARIAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARIAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARIAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARIAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARIAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARIAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARIAD PHARMACEUTICALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Major Shareholders
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. History
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Offices and Representations
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?