- The report contains detailed information about VirtualScopics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VirtualScopics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VirtualScopics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VirtualScopics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VirtualScopics Inc. business.
About VirtualScopics Inc.
VirtualScopics, Inc. provides imaging solutions for clinical trials serving the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. The company offers a suite of image analysis software tools and applications, which are used in detecting and measuring specific anatomical structures and metabolic activity using medical images.
The companys proprietary software and algorithms provide measurement capabilities designed to improve clinical research and development. It focuses on applying its imaging technology to improve pharmaceutical and medical device research and development processes. Its technology can also be used in improving the treatment planning for patients with cancer.
The companys image-based measurement and visualization tools enable automated and reproducible measurement of minute changes that occur in anatomic structures in musculoskeletal, oncological, cardiological, and neurological diseases. For pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturers, these tools can alleviate or reduce clinical development bottlenecks. Further, these measurements can be used to assess the viability of continuing a drug development project and eliminate a drug that is likely to fail.
The company is also pursuing the application of its technologies into the personalized medicine market. Its blood flow and vascular permeability software tool provides patients and oncologists information to determine whether an anti-angiogenic therapy is having the desired effect.
The companys major customers include Novartis, Merck Serono, and Amgen.
On September 7, 2010, VirtualScopics Inc. announced it has entered into a scientific collaboration, specific to molecular imaging, with ABX-CRO. The collaboration joins two of the scientific pioneers in the use of advanced imaging for the clinical study of drugs and medical devices.
On October 22, 2010, VirtualScopics Inc. entered into Strategic Alliance agreement with PPD Development, LP. The Agreement provides a framework under which the parties would work to provide integrated clinical and medical imaging services to biopharmaceutical companies in the therapeutic areas of hematology and oncology.
VirtualScopics, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIRTUALSCOPICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIRTUALSCOPICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIRTUALSCOPICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIRTUALSCOPICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIRTUALSCOPICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VirtualScopics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VirtualScopics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VirtualScopics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VirtualScopics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VirtualScopics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VIRTUALSCOPICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIRTUALSCOPICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIRTUALSCOPICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIRTUALSCOPICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIRTUALSCOPICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIRTUALSCOPICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VirtualScopics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VirtualScopics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VirtualScopics Inc. Major Shareholders
VirtualScopics Inc. History
VirtualScopics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VirtualScopics Inc. Offices and Representations
VirtualScopics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VirtualScopics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VirtualScopics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
VirtualScopics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
VirtualScopics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VirtualScopics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VirtualScopics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VirtualScopics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
VirtualScopics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
VirtualScopics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VirtualScopics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VirtualScopics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?