- The report contains detailed information about EntreMed Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EntreMed Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EntreMed Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EntreMed Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EntreMed Inc. business.
About EntreMed Inc.
EntreMed, Inc., a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, engages in developing therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases.
The company develops ENMD-2076, an Aurora A and angiogenic kinase inhibitor for the treatment of cancer. ENMD-2076 is in Phase 1 studies in advanced cancers, multiple myeloma, and leukemia.
Other Drug Candidates
The companys other therapeutic candidates include MKC-1, an oral cell-cycle inhibitor with activity against the mTOR pathway in multiple Phase 2 clinical trials for cancer, and ENMD-1198, an antimitotic agent in Phase 1 studies in advanced cancers.
The company also has an approved Investigational New Drug Application (IND) for the use of Panzem in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) treatment. All of its candidates are multi-mechanism drugs that target disease cells and the blood vessels that nourish them.
MKC-1 for Oncology: MKC-1 is an orally-active, small molecule, cell cycle inhibitor with in vitro and in vivo efficacy against a range of human solid tumor cell lines, including multi-drug resistant cell lines. MKC-1 acts through multiple mechanisms of action, arresting cellular mitosis and inducing cell death (apoptosis) by binding to various different cellular proteins, including tubulin and members of the importin â family. MKC-1 also inhibits activation of the oncogenic kinase Akt and the mTOR pathway through a mechanism that is a subject of investigation by EntreMed scientists.
ENMD-1198 for Oncology: ENMD-1198 is a potent, orally-active, antimitotic agent that induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in tumor cells. Additionally, ENMD-1198 decreases the activity of three oncogenic proteins that are known to promote tumor growth and progression. ENMD-1198 has been evaluated in a Phase 1 clinical trial for safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and clinical benefit in advanced cancer patients.
Panzem (2ME2) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Panzem is an orally active compound that has antiproliferative, antiangiogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. Panzem has potential as a single agent in rheumatoid arthritis based on its antiangiogenic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-osteoclastic (bone resorption) properties.
Clinical Trial Centers
As of March 12, 2010, the company is conducting clinical trials for ENMD-2076 at various institutions, including Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts; Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts; Indiana University Cancer Center, Indianapolis, Indiana; Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Ontario; and University of Colorado Cancer Center, Aurora, Colorado.
EntreMed, Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENTREMED INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENTREMED INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENTREMED INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENTREMED INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENTREMED INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EntreMed Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EntreMed Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EntreMed Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EntreMed Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EntreMed Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENTREMED INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENTREMED INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENTREMED INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENTREMED INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENTREMED INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENTREMED INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EntreMed Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EntreMed Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EntreMed Inc. Major Shareholders
EntreMed Inc. History
EntreMed Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EntreMed Inc. Offices and Representations
EntreMed Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EntreMed Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EntreMed Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
EntreMed Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
EntreMed Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EntreMed Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EntreMed Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EntreMed Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
EntreMed Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
EntreMed Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EntreMed Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EntreMed Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?