- The report contains detailed information about IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IR Biosciences Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. business.
About IR Biosciences Holdings Inc.
IR BioSciences Holdings, Inc., a development stage biotechnology company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, ImmuneRegen BioSciences, Inc., engages in the research and development of therapies in the areas of pulmonary fibrosis, influenza infection, and radiation-induced neutropenia. Other areas of research include vaccine adjuvant activity evinced against certain forms of cancer and applications for wound healing and for regenerating or strengthening the human immune system, in part, through stimulating human adult stem cells.
The company involves in the research and development of the potential drug candidate Homspera for use in therapies in pulmonology, immunology, and hematology. The company is researching Radilex for use as a potential treatment for acute exposure to radiation. It is researching Viprovex for potential use in treatments of exposure to biological agents, such as infectious diseases, which include influenza and anthrax. Its products are in pre-clinical stage of development.
The company has worked with various study partners and contractors, including contract research organizations, biotechnology companies, hospitals, institutions, and universities. These partners and contractors include Celgene Corporation, HemoGenix, Inc., National Institutes of Health, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, University of California at Berkeley, University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Southern Research Institute, Dynport Vaccine Company, Virion Systems, Hyperion Biotechnology, Charles River Laboratories, Apptec, TGA Sciences, BioQuant, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, AAI Pharma, CS Bio Company, Stemcell Technologies, Tandem Labs, University of Arizona, Integrated Biomolecule Corporation, Johns Hopkins Medicine, InvivoGen, MIR Preclinical Services, Covance, BioCure, MDx Bioanalytical, ULURU, DelSite Biotechnologies, Nelson Laboratories, U.K. Health Protection Agency, CARE, Dow Pharmaceutical Sciences, GE Healthcare, VaxDesign, Mayo Clinic, IITRI, MD Biosciences, Epitomics, GenPhar, University of Texas Southwestern, and the Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen) Center for Translational Drug Development (TD2).
The companys competitors include Amgen Inc. and Cleveland Biolabs, Inc.
IR BioSciences Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IR BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IR BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IR BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IR BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IR BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IR BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IR BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IR BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IR BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IR BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IR BIOSCIENCES HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. History
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IR Biosciences Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?