- The report contains detailed information about GenVec, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GenVec, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GenVec, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GenVec, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GenVec, Inc. business.
About GenVec, Inc.
GenVec, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops gene-based therapeutic drugs and vaccines.
Therapeutic Product Development Programs
The companys main therapeutic product candidate, TNFerade biologic (TNFerade), is being developed for use in the treatment of cancer. TNFerade is the subject of a randomized, controlled, Phase 3 pivotal trial, known as PACT, for first-line treatment of inoperable, locally advanced pancreatic cancer. TNFerade has been granted fast track product designation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its proposed use in the treatment of locally advanced pancreatic cancer. TNFerade has also been granted orphan drug status for the treatment of pancreatic cancer. TNFerade has been and is being evaluated for its potential use in the treatment of several other cancers, including head and neck cancer, esophageal cancer, rectal cancer, and prostate cancer.
Vaccine Development Programs
The company is in the process of working with collaborators to develop vaccines using adenovector technology. It develops a vaccine in animal health against FMD (foot-and-mouth disease) and preventative vaccines for malaria, HIV, RSV, and HSV-2. The company has entered into the following agreements related to FMD vaccine program:
U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS): In January 2007, the company signed a three-year contract with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to support the development and manufacture of novel adenovector-based vaccines against FMD.
Global HIV Vaccine
The company, with its collaborators, is in the process of developing and providing adenovector-based vaccine candidates targeted against the major strains of HIV present in the world.
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
The company, in 2007, entered into a CRADA (Collaborative Research and Development Agreement) with the NIAID (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) to develop vaccines for the prevention and treatment of RSV, which can cause severe lower respiratory tract infections.
In December 2010, GenVec, Inc. would be working with Merial Limited to develop and commercialize GenVec's proprietary vaccine technology for use against foot-and-mouth disease (FMD). Under the agreement, Merial would be responsible for the development and commercialization of FMD vaccines developed through the collaboration.
GenVec, Inc. was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENVEC, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENVEC, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENVEC, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENVEC, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENVEC, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GenVec, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GenVec, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GenVec, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GenVec, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GenVec, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENVEC, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENVEC, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENVEC, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENVEC, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENVEC, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENVEC, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GenVec, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GenVec, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GenVec, Inc. Major Shareholders
GenVec, Inc. History
GenVec, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GenVec, Inc. Offices and Representations
GenVec, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GenVec, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GenVec, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
GenVec, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
GenVec, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GenVec, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GenVec, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GenVec, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
GenVec, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
GenVec, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GenVec, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GenVec, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?