- The report contains detailed information about Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. business.
About Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. provides transportation and logistics services. The company offers a suite of solutions, including third-party logistics, customized and expedited LTL, TL, parcel, intermodal, and domestic and international air. The company utilizes a third-party network of transportation providers, comprised of ICs and purchased power, to serve a diverse customer base in terms of end market focus and annual freight expenditures.
The companys customers communicate their freight needs to one of its transportation specialists on a shipment-by-shipment basis via telephone, fax, Internet, e-mail, or electronic data interchange. The company leverages its propriety technology systems and a group of approximately 9,000 third-party carriers to provide scalable capacity and reliable service to approximately 25,000 customers in North America.
The company provides LTL service originating from points with in approximately 150 miles of its service centers to most destinations in the contiguous the United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and parts of Canada. Within the contiguous the United States, the company offers national, long-haul service (1,000 miles or greater), inter-regional service (between 500 and 1,000 miles), and regional service (500 miles or less). It serves a group of customers with in various industries, including retail, industrial, paper goods, manufacturing, food and beverage, health care, chemicals, computer hardware, and automotive.
The company provides a range of TL solutions for its customers by leveraging its base of approximately 7,500 third-party carriers who operate temperature-controlled, dry van, and/or flatbed capacity. It specializes in the transport of refrigerated foods, poultry and beverages. In addition to refrigerated shipments, the company also provides various TL transportation solutions for dry goods ranging from paper products to steel, as well as flatbed service for larger industrial load requirements. The company arranges the pickup and delivery of TL freight either through its 12 company dispatch offices or through its network of 24 independent brokerage agents. The companys dispatch offices and brokerage agents are located primarily throughout the Eastern United States and Canada.
Company Dispatchers: The companys brokers, whom the company refers to as dispatchers, not only engage in the routing and selection of its transportation providers, but also serve as its internal TL sales force, responsible for managing existing customer relationships and generating new customer relationships.
Independent Brokerage Agents: In addition to its dispatchers, the company also maintains a network of independent brokerage agents that have partnered with the company. Brokerage agents complement its network of dispatch offices by bringing pre-existing customer relationships, new customer prospects, and/or access to new geographic markets.
Brokerage Agent Expansion: The company offers access to its network of approximately 550 ICs and approximately 7,000 purchased power providers and invests in the working capital required to pay these carriers promptly and assume collection responsibility.
Transportation Management Solutions
The companys TMS offering is designed to provide comprehensive or a la carte third-party logistics services. It provides the necessary operational know-how, information technology capabilities, and relationships with third-party transportation providers to meet the needs of its customers. The company has access to various transportation modes, including customized and expedited LTL, TL, parcel, intermodal, and domestic and international air.
The company serves approximately 25,000 customers with in various end markets.
The companys competitors include asset-based integrated logistics companies such as FedEx Corporation and United Parcel Service, Inc.; asset-based freight haulers such as YRC Worldwide, Inc. and Con-Way, Inc.; non-asset based freight brokerage companies such as C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., Landstar System, Inc., and Total Quality Logistics, Inc.; third-party logistics providers that offer comprehensive transportation management solutions such as Transplace, Inc., Echo Global Logistics, Inc., and Schneider Logistics, Inc.
The company was founded in 1981. It was formerly known as Roadrunner Transportation Services Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. in March 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROADRUNNER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROADRUNNER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROADRUNNER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROADRUNNER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROADRUNNER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROADRUNNER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROADRUNNER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROADRUNNER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROADRUNNER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROADRUNNER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROADRUNNER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. History
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?