- The report contains detailed information about Marine Growth Ventures Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Marine Growth Ventures Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Marine Growth Ventures Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Marine Growth Ventures Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Marine Growth Ventures Inc. business.
About Marine Growth Ventures Inc.
Marine Growth Ventures, Inc., through its subsidiary Sophlex Ship Management, Inc., provides ship crewing and management services to vessel owners and operators in the United States and internationally.
Crewing and Management Services
The company's crewing services consist of supplying sea staff to its clients. It provides crews for ships that it manages, as well as provides crews to vessels operated by other entities. It provides its clients with general management services, including purchasing new vessels or second-hand vessels; vessel maintenance ensuring compliance with safety and environmental rules and procedures; shipyard supervision of new vessels and conversion projects; assisting in devising and obtaining optimal insurance coverage and management of insurance related matters; and assisting in arranging for client's financing needs.
In connection with its management services, the company provides technical personnel for various inspection services, such as feasibility, pre-sale condition, pre-scrapping condition, estimate of work or shipyard package. It would provide conversion management and financing services. Conversion management means it would suggest initial design changes to make a ship suitable for its proposed use, prepare a specification for ship yard conversion, mange the specification during ship yard conversion, and deliver the final vessel to the customer. It also provides Custodial Services.
Marine Growth Ventures, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MARINE GROWTH VENTURES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MARINE GROWTH VENTURES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MARINE GROWTH VENTURES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MARINE GROWTH VENTURES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MARINE GROWTH VENTURES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Marine Growth Ventures Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Marine Growth Ventures Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MARINE GROWTH VENTURES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MARINE GROWTH VENTURES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MARINE GROWTH VENTURES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MARINE GROWTH VENTURES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MARINE GROWTH VENTURES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MARINE GROWTH VENTURES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Major Shareholders
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. History
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Offices and Representations
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Marine Growth Ventures Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?