- The report contains detailed information about Stonepath Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Stonepath Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Stonepath Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Stonepath Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Stonepath Group Inc. business.
About Stonepath Group Inc.
Stonepath Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a global transportation and logistics services company. The Company provides supply chain solutions to a diverse client base, including manufacturers, distributors and national retail chains.
The Company's transportation services include air and ocean freight forwarding, distribution, customs brokerage, consulting services, shipment tracking between pickup and delivery, and other customized management services. The Company contracts with other parties to perform physical transportation in accordance with the services desired by its customers.
The Companys business is organized into two primary business segments, Domestic Services, which coordinates the movement of raw materials, supplies, components and finished goods for its customers throughout North America, and International Services, which provides similar services for the movement of cargo beyond national borders. The Companys Domestic Services segment also provides warehousing and distribution services and its International Services segment additionally provides customs clearance and bonded warehousing services.
In addition to these core services, the Company offers a range of additional service called value-added services. These services include contract logistics, global project management, order fulfillment and inventory control. The Companys operations are managed through a network of offices in 21 major metropolitan areas in North America, 17 locations in the Asia Pacific region, six locations in Brazil and one location in Europe, as well as through a network of independent agents and service partners located throughout the world. The Company has 33 subsidiary entities representing its Stonepath network.
The Companys primary business operations involve obtaining shipment or material orders from customers, creating and delivering a range of logistics solutions to serve customers specific requirements for transportation and related services, and arranging and monitoring various aspects of material flow activity utilizing advanced information technology systems. These logistics solutions include domestic and international freight forwarding, customs brokerage and door-to-door delivery services using a range of transportation modes, including air, ocean and truck as well as customs brokerage, warehousing and other services that add value for its customers, such as inventory control, assembly, distribution and installation for manufacturers and retailers of commercial and consumer products.
As a non-asset-based logistics provider, the Company arranges for and subcontract services on a non-committed basis to airlines, motor carriers, express companies, steamship lines and warehousing and distribution operators. In addition, the Company provides specialized combinations of services, including time and date certain delivery requirements, direct-to-store distribution and merge-in-transit movement of products from various vendors in a single coordinated delivery to, and/or installation at, the end-user.
The Company's services are classified into the following categories:
Freight Forwarding Services: The Company offers domestic and international air, ocean and ground freight forwarding for shipments that require special handling. The Companys Domestic Services organization offers same day, one, two and three to five day service along with ground service within North America through its network of asset-based carriers. The Company also provides motor carrier services through one of its own affiliates. Internationally the Company offers a range of services from air to multi-modal options through its network of owned or agent offices throughout the world. In some markets in Asia, the Company offers co-loading services to the freight forwarding marketplace.
Customs Brokerage Services: The Companys International Services organization provides customs brokerage services. The Companys customs brokers offers services in the tariff laws and customs regulations governing the payment of duty and taxes, as well as valuation and import restrictions in their respective c
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STONEPATH GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STONEPATH GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STONEPATH GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STONEPATH GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STONEPATH GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Stonepath Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Stonepath Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Stonepath Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Stonepath Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Air Freight Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Stonepath Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STONEPATH GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STONEPATH GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STONEPATH GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STONEPATH GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STONEPATH GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STONEPATH GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Stonepath Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Stonepath Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Stonepath Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Stonepath Group Inc. History
Stonepath Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Stonepath Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Stonepath Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Stonepath Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Stonepath Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Stonepath Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Air Freight Industry Statistics
Stonepath Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Stonepath Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Stonepath Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Stonepath Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Stonepath Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Stonepath Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Stonepath Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Stonepath Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?