- The report contains detailed information about AMR Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AMR Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AMR Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AMR Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AMR Corporation business.
About AMR Corporation
AMR Corporation, through its subsidiary, American Airlines, Inc. (American), provides scheduled jet services in North America, the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include AMR Eagle Holding Corporation and its primary subsidiaries, American Eagle Airlines, Inc. and Executive Airlines, Inc. (collectively, AMR Eagle).
As of December 31, 2009, American provided scheduled jet service to approximately 160 destinations. American, AMR Eagle Holding Corporation (AMR Eagle) and the AmericanConnection airline serve approximately 250 cities in 40 countries with, on average, approximately 3,400 daily flights. The combined network fleet numbers approximately 900 aircraft.
American Airlines is also a member of oneworld Alliance, which enables member airlines to offer their customers more services. These services include a route network, opportunities to earn and redeem frequent flyer miles across the combined oneworld network and airport lounges. Together, oneworld members serve approximately 700 destinations in 150 countries, with 8,000 daily departures. American is also one of the scheduled air freight carriers in the world, providing a range of freight and mail services to shippers throughout its system onboard Americans passenger fleet.
AMR Eagle, a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, owns two regional airlines which do business as American Eagle American Eagle Airlines, Inc. and Executive Airlines, Inc. (Executive). American also contracts with two independently owned regional airlines, which do business as AmericanConnection (the AmericanConnection carriers). The AMR Eagle fleet is operated to feed passenger traffic to American pursuant to a capacity purchase agreement between American and AMR Eagle under which American receives all passenger revenue from flights and pays AMR Eagle a fee for each flight. As of December 31, 2009, AMR Eagle operated approximately 1,500 daily departures, offering scheduled passenger service to approximately 150 destinations in North America, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
The company has a joint business agreement and related marketing arrangements with British Airways and Iberia, providing for commercial cooperation on flights between North America and most countries in Europe. In connection with the joint business agreement, American, British Airways and Iberia, along with Finnair and Royal Jordanian, applied to DOT for ATI for their planned cooperation.
The company has marketing relationships with Air Pacific, Air Tahiti Nui, Alaska Airlines, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, Cathay Pacific, China Eastern Airlines, Dragonair, Deutsche Bahn German Rail, EL AL, Etihad Airways, EVA Air, Finnair, GOL, Gulf Air, Hawaiian Airlines, Iberia, JAL, Jet Airways, LAN (includes LAN Airlines, LAN Argentina, LAN Ecuador and LAN Peru), Malev Hungarian Airlines, Mexicana, Qantas Airways, Royal Jordanian, SNCF French Rail and Vietnam Airlines. British Airways Plc, in March 2010, announced that Iberia Lineas Aereas de Espana SA (Iberia) and AMR Corporation have offered to lease four daily slot pairs for other airlines to use on transatlantic routes from London.
The company competes with AirTran Airways (Air Tran), Alaska Airlines (Alaska), Continental Airlines (Continental), Delta Air Lines (including Northwest Airlines) (Delta), Frontier Airlines, JetBlue Airways (JetBlue), Hawaiian Airlines, Southwest Airlines (Southwest), Spirit Airlines, United, US Airways, and Virgin America Airlines.
AMR Corporation was founded in 1934.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMR CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMR CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMR CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMR CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMR CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AMR Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AMR Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AMR Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AMR Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Airlines Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AMR Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. AMR CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMR CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMR CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMR CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMR CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMR CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AMR Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AMR Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AMR Corporation Major Shareholders
AMR Corporation History
AMR Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AMR Corporation Offices and Representations
AMR Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AMR Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AMR Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
AMR Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Airlines Industry Statistics
AMR Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AMR Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AMR Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AMR Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
AMR Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
AMR Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AMR Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AMR Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?