- The report contains detailed information about Builders Transport, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Builders Transport, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Builders Transport, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Builders Transport, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Builders Transport, Inc. business.
About Builders Transport, Inc.
Builders Transport, Incorporated (Builders or the Company) is a truckload carrier that transports a wide range of commodities in both intrastate and interstate commerce. The companys products include textiles, tires, paper products, metal products, chemicals, consumer goods and building materials. The Company's services are divided into three major categories:
Flatbed Operations: Builders' Flatbed Division provides customized transportation to service-sensitive shippers. For certain customers, the Flatbed Division also acts as a single source provider of logistics support.
Dry Van Operations: The Company's Dry Van Division services a broad array of customers with a variety of shipping needs. The division's primary traffic consists of medium-haul routes and is geographically confined to the eastern two-thirds of the United States and the Provinces of Ontario and Quebec, Canada. Services include just-in-time delivery, electronic data interchange and mobile satellite communications, as well as tailored services required to meet specific customer needs such as dedicated capacity and team operations.
Dedicated Contract Carriage: Builders' Dedicated Fleet Division provides dedicated equipment and personnel on a contractual basis to each of its customers for that customer's exclusive use, frequently as a lower cost alternative to private carriage. In some instances, Dedicated Fleet supplements this dedicated service with customized linehaul service.
Other Specialized Services: Other specialized services that all Builders' divisions offer to a shipper when required to meet that shipper's needs include the following: assignment of a specific number of linehaul units to the shipper on a continuing basis; establishment of a trailer pool on the shipper's property or on a Builders lot near the shipper's property; close coordination with the shipper to assure delivery at specified times; establishment of individualized pricing formats and information exchange systems, including electronic data interchange, to complement the shipper's systems designs and information flows; and utilization of two-driver teams in those instances where a shipper's needs can be met more efficiently in that manner.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BUILDERS TRANSPORT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BUILDERS TRANSPORT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BUILDERS TRANSPORT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BUILDERS TRANSPORT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BUILDERS TRANSPORT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Builders Transport, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Builders Transport, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Builders Transport, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Builders Transport, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Builders Transport, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BUILDERS TRANSPORT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BUILDERS TRANSPORT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BUILDERS TRANSPORT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BUILDERS TRANSPORT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BUILDERS TRANSPORT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BUILDERS TRANSPORT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Builders Transport, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Builders Transport, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Builders Transport, Inc. Major Shareholders
Builders Transport, Inc. History
Builders Transport, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Builders Transport, Inc. Offices and Representations
Builders Transport, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Builders Transport, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Builders Transport, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Builders Transport, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Builders Transport, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Builders Transport, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Builders Transport, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Builders Transport, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Builders Transport, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Builders Transport, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Builders Transport, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Builders Transport, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?