- The report contains detailed information about Ecologic Transportation, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ecologic Transportation, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ecologic Transportation, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ecologic Transportation, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ecologic Transportation, Inc. business.
About Ecologic Transportation, Inc.
Ecologic Transportation, Inc., a development stage company, through its subsidiaries, intends to engage in the rental of environmentally friendly hybrid electric and low-emission vehicles to the public. The company's subsidiaries include Ecologic Car Rentals Inc.; Ecologic Products, Inc.; and Ecologic Systems, Inc.
The company provides a platform for auto manufacturers to showcase environmentally friendly cars, energy companies to deliver alternative clean fuels, and green technology companies to introduce new products. It also created Ecologic Talk Radio, www.ecologicradio.com, an online talk radio network. Ecologic talk radio examines various topics, including green auto, green building, green fuels, green lifestyle, and green investments & products. The company intends to market its fleet to state governments, local governments, and environmentally conscious organizations.
The company operates in three units: Ecologic Car Rentals, Ecologic Systems, and Ecologic Products.
Ecologic Car Rentals
The Ecologic Car Rentals unit engages in car rental operation in the U.S. featuring environmentally friendly vehicles. The company intends to rent environmentally friendly vehicles in the compact, full-size, and sport-utility vehicle classes. It intends to rent cars on daily, multi-day, weekly, and monthly basis. Its customers would make rental reservations via its Web site, www.ecologictransportation.com.
The Ecologic Systems unite is an alternative energy operation, which engages in the development and management of enhancing and greening gas stations with new energy options and solutions. The company intends to develop and manage the greening of gas stations along with retrofitting them with alternative energy options and solutions. To build this infrastructure, the company intends to provide turnkey management, installation, and integration of equipment procurement, equipment installation, contracting, fuel, and regulatory tax incentive and grant subsidization proposals.
The Ecologic Products unit develops, acquires, and licenses environmentally friendly products to be distributed by Ecologic Rentals and Ecologic Systems and other partner distribution channels. Initially, its business would focus on transportation and its ancillary markets. The company has developed Ecologic Shine, a proprietary waterless car cleaning process that delivers cleaning comparable to normal washing without using any harmful chemicals. It has launched Ecologic Shine in collaboration with Park N Fly, the airport parking chain with prominent locations in 15 airport markets.
The company's major customer is Park N Fly, an off airport parking company.
The company's principal supplier is KO Manufacturing, Inc.
The company's competitors include ProntoWash; GeoWash; and EcoWash.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ECOLOGIC TRANSPORTATION, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ECOLOGIC TRANSPORTATION, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ECOLOGIC TRANSPORTATION, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ECOLOGIC TRANSPORTATION, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ECOLOGIC TRANSPORTATION, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ecologic Transportation, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ecologic Transportation, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ECOLOGIC TRANSPORTATION, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ECOLOGIC TRANSPORTATION, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ECOLOGIC TRANSPORTATION, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ECOLOGIC TRANSPORTATION, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ECOLOGIC TRANSPORTATION, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ECOLOGIC TRANSPORTATION, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Major Shareholders
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. History
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Offices and Representations
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Railroads and Trucking Services Industry Statistics
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ecologic Transportation, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?