- The report contains detailed information about NWS Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NWS Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NWS Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NWS Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NWS Holdings Ltd. business.
About NWS Holdings Ltd.
NWS Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the investment and/or operation of facilities, contracting, transport, and financial services in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Macau. The company also engages in the development, investment, operation, and/or management of power plants, water treatment and waste management plants, and roads, as well as ports and logistics facilities. The company operates as a subsidiary of New World Development Company Limited.
The company operates in two divisions, Infrastructure and Service and Rental.
The infrastructure division includes roads, energy, water, and ports projects. The company has built 62 projects.
The roads segment includes a road portfolio of 17 road projects in Guangdong, Guangxi, Shanxi, and Tianjin, one tunnel project in Hong Kong, and one bridge project in Guangdong. Altogether these projects cover a total length of 578 km.
The energy segment has five power plants in Guangdong, Sichuan, and Macau with a total installed capacity of approximately 3,742 MW; and one coal distributor company in Guangdong operating coal handling pier with capacity of seven million tonnes per year.
The water segment invests in water markets of Mainland China and Macau. In conjunction with its joint venture company, Sino-French Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited, the company operates 23 water treatment projects, a sludge treatment plant and a waste incineration plant in Mainland China and Macau. They can treat up to 6.62 million cubic metres of water and waste water per day, 540 tonnes of sludge per day and 60,000 tonnes of waste per year. Also, the company holds stake in a 61-hectare landfill in Hong Kong.
Ports & Logistics
The ports segment has seven port projects in the major coastal cities of Mainland China with a container handling capacity of 7.1 million TEUs per year. Through its China United International Rail Containers Co., Limited joint venture, the company develops 18 important rail container terminals across Mainland China. The ATL Logistics Centre operated by the company in Kwai Chung also provides world-class logistics services for local and overseas clients.
Service & Rental
The service & rental division comprises facilities management, contracting & transport, and financial services.
The facilities management segment includes its Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) with 92,000 square metres of gross rentable space. HKCEC is a premier venue for exhibitions, conventions, meetings, entertainment events, banquets, and catering events in the Asia Pacific region
Contracting & Transport
The contracting & transport segment offers professional construction, electrical and mechanical engineering services for many clients and developers in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Macau. By jointly operating with Chow Tai Fook Enterprises Limited, NWS Holdings also provides bus and ferry transport services across the territory.
The financial services segment has built up an all-inclusive portfolio, including corporate finance, asset management, brokerage service, risk and insurance management consultancy, corporate administration, and business support for corporate clients, institutional, and individual investors.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NWS HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NWS HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NWS HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NWS HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NWS HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NWS Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NWS Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NWS Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NWS Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NWS Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NWS HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NWS HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NWS HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NWS HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NWS HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NWS HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NWS Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NWS Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NWS Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
NWS Holdings Ltd. History
NWS Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NWS Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
NWS Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NWS Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NWS Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
NWS Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
NWS Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NWS Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NWS Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NWS Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
NWS Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
NWS Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NWS Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NWS Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?