- The report contains detailed information about Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. business.
About Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd.
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the infrastructure facilities, medicine, consumer products, and real estate businesses.
The company conducts its operations through four segments, including Real Estate, Infrastructure Facilities, Medicine, and Consumer Products.
This segment engages in the property development and investment and hotel operation.
This segment invests in toll road projects and water-related business. As of December 31, 2008, General Water of China had total assets of RMB5.2 billion, comprising 14 water projects and 19 water supply facilities, 17 sewage treatment facilities, 2 reservoirs and a pipe network of 1,841.27 kilometers.
This segment engages in the manufacture and sale of medicine and health food; and medical equipment. The company produces human urine protein products. The companys principal products include Kai Li Kang, a State Category I new drug, Ulinastatin, an exclusive brand in the domestic market, as well as certain raw pharmaceuticals for overseas markets. The company also engages in the production of basic pharmaceuticals used in urban communities and villages. Major products include Captopril Tablets and its raw pharmaceuticals, Compound Reserpine Tablets, Thalidomide Tablets and Compound Dihydralazine Sulfate Tablets.
This segment engages in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, packaging materials, printed products, dairy products, commercial vehicles, automobile components, and spare parts.
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Limited was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHANGHAI INDUSTRIAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHANGHAI INDUSTRIAL HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHANGHAI INDUSTRIAL HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHANGHAI INDUSTRIAL HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHANGHAI INDUSTRIAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHANGHAI INDUSTRIAL HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHANGHAI INDUSTRIAL HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHANGHAI INDUSTRIAL HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHANGHAI INDUSTRIAL HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHANGHAI INDUSTRIAL HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHANGHAI INDUSTRIAL HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. History
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?