Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
- The report contains detailed information about Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. business.
About Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd.
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Limited, a diversified conglomerate, focuses on infrastructure, utilities, and consumer products in the Peoples Republic of China (the PRC). The companys assets include Beijing Capital International Airport Expressway, Beijing number nine water concession, and Yanjing Brewery.
The company holds 40.48% share interests of Beijing Development (Hong Kong) Limited. Beijing Development (Hong Kong) Limited develops smart card business in Beijing.
The company indirectly holds 24.50% share interests of a Hong Kong listed company Biosino Bio-technology and Science Incorporation. Biosino Bio-technology and Science Incorporation is principally engaged in the research and development, manufacture, sale, and distribution of in-vitro diagnostic reagents and pharmaceutical products.
The Piped Gas operation segment engages in the distribution and sale of piped natural gas, the provision of gas technology consultation and development services, the surveying and plotting of underground construction projects, the construction and installation of gas pipelines and related equipment, and the provision of repair and maintenance services.
The Brewery operation segment produces, distributes and sells brewery products.
The Expressway and Toll Road operations segment engages in the operation of the Capital Airport Expressway, which connects the Capital Airport and the city centre of Beijing, and the Shenzhen Shiguan Road and Bridge, which is located in Shenzhen Municipality, the PRC.
The Sewage and Water Treatment operations segment engages in the construction of sewage and water treatment plants, sewage treatment, water treatment and distribution, and the provision of consultancy services and the licensing of technical know-how that are related to sewage treatment.
The Corporate and others segment comprises the construction of broadband infrastructure, the sale of software, the provision of Internet services, IT technical support, and consultation services.
The company, during the year 2008, acquired Beijing Enterprises Water Group Limited (BE Water), which together with its subsidiaries, is a large-scale water treatment operator in China engaging in the provision of sewage treatment service, the construction service, the sewage technical service, and the water supply service.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BEIJING ENTERPRISES HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BEIJING ENTERPRISES HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BEIJING ENTERPRISES HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BEIJING ENTERPRISES HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BEIJING ENTERPRISES HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BEIJING ENTERPRISES HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BEIJING ENTERPRISES HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. BEIJING ENTERPRISES HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BEIJING ENTERPRISES HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BEIJING ENTERPRISES HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BEIJING ENTERPRISES HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. History
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?