- The report contains detailed information about Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. business.
About Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd.
Hosken Consolidated Investments Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates in gaming, hotels and leisure, media and broadcasting, transportation, energy, food and beverages, industrial, property and exhibitions, and services and technology businesses in South Africa. It owns and operates casinos and hotels; operates e.tv, an English-medium television channel and Yfm, a radio station; and offers technological applications for the delivery of large video files via satellite to individually controllable display screens to approximately 1000 sites across South Africa. The company also operates scheduled bus services in the Cape metropolitan area; manufactures and supplies catalytic converter assemblies, doorlocks, pulleys, and pressed parts for the automotive industry; rents and leases aerial work platforms, including articulating and telescopic boom lifts, rough terrain and electric slab scissor lifts, electric boom lifts, and trailer mounted articulating boom lifts; and produces various dairy products and beverages. In addition, it supplies traffic management, and road safety services and systems to municipalities; and an online fine viewing and payment system. Further, the company involves in the extraction of natural gas from landfills and converts this into energy in the form of medium or high BTU gas or electricity; mining and extraction of coal; and operation of conference and exhibitions facilities. Hosken Consolidated Investments Limited is based in Cape Town, South Africa.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HOSKEN CONSOLIDATED INVESTMENTS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HOSKEN CONSOLIDATED INVESTMENTS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HOSKEN CONSOLIDATED INVESTMENTS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HOSKEN CONSOLIDATED INVESTMENTS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HOSKEN CONSOLIDATED INVESTMENTS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HOSKEN CONSOLIDATED INVESTMENTS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HOSKEN CONSOLIDATED INVESTMENTS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HOSKEN CONSOLIDATED INVESTMENTS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HOSKEN CONSOLIDATED INVESTMENTS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HOSKEN CONSOLIDATED INVESTMENTS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HOSKEN CONSOLIDATED INVESTMENTS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Major Shareholders
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. History
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Offices and Representations
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hosken Consolidated Investments Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?