- The report contains detailed information about Reunert Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Reunert Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Reunert Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Reunert Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Reunert Ltd. business.
About Reunert Ltd.
Reunert Limited operates in the electronics and electrical engineering sectors, supplying value-added products, solutions, and systems to local and international markets. The companys telecommunication interest is through a 40% stake in Nokia Siemens Networks SA (Pty) Limited (NSN).
The companys operates in three segments: CBI-electric, comprising CBI-electric: low voltage, CBI-electric: energy cables, and CBI-electric: telecom cables; Nashua, comprising Nashua Office Automation, Nashua Mobile, Nashua Electronics, and RCCF; and Reutech comprises Fuchs Electronics, Reutech Communications, Reutech Solutions, and Reutech Radar Systems.
Energy cables: The company designs, manufactures, installs, and maintains a range of power cables from 1000V 132000V. It users include Eskom, local municipalities, and major players in the industrial, mining, electrical contracting, and manufacturing sector.
Telecommunications cables: The company manufactures and supplies copper and optical fibre telecommunications cables. The cables are used by public network operators, while a range of measurement, control, data, and security cables are supplied to commerce and industry.
Low voltage: The company manufactures and supplies low-voltage distribution, protection, and control equipment. Its products include miniature circuit breakers, moulded case circuit breakers, residual current devices, circuit breakers for equipment, wiring accessories, surge protection, and industrial control and automation equipment. Its export markets are served by subsidiaries in Germany, Australia, and the United States of America.
Medium voltage: The company engages in the supply of high- and medium-voltage switchgear, as well as power transformers to municipalities and outdoor substation contracting companies.
Reutech Communications: The company offers technologically advanced tactical VHF/UHF communication systems for the defense environment. Its products and services supplied are: Tactical airborne VHF/UHF radios and Tactical/Mobile/Static ground-based VHF/UHF radios The company is a supplier to various international customers.
Reutech Electronic fuses: The company designs and manufactures the internationally recognized range of Fuchs electronic fuses and related defense products for artillery, mortar, naval, and aircraft weapon applications. Capabilities include electronic and precision mechanical design and high volume production of electromechanical assemblies.
Reutech Radar systems: The company develops and manufactures ground and naval search and tracking radar systems for the SANDF, as well as customers in the export market. Mining radar sensor systems used in open-cast mining operations are supplied internationally.
Reutech Solutions: Solutions is a systems engineering and logistic support division. It provides a cradle-to-grave spectrum of services on electronic equipment to the SANDF, governmental agencies, global system for mobile service providers, and clients in the mining industry. Such electronic equipment and services includes telecommunications, satellite, radar, fare management equipment for transportation services, and resource and asset management. It also manufactures and supplies the Rogue remote controlled weapons platform which is fitted on RSA and foreign vessels and is used for vehicle applications. It is based at Midrand and has support facilities throughout South Africa.
Nashua Office Systems: The company is a supplier of office equipment in southern Africa. Its products are sourced from international suppliers and branded Nashua. Nashua has a network of 56 franchises in South Africa, Namibia, Swaziland, Lesotho, Botswana, Zimbabwe, and Zambia.
Nashua Mobile: The company is an independent cellular service providers offering consumers the choice of all three networks (Vodacom, MTN, and Cell C). Nashua Mobile has approximately 720 000 contract subscribers with a network of 155 outlets.
Nashua Electronics: The company imports, markets, distributes, and retails business system products and solutions under the brands of Panasonic, Pansolutions, Nashua, Samsung, and other brands.
Nashua Communications: The company is a voice communications provider using Siemens Enterprise Communications technology in South Africa. The company provides telecommunications and data networking solutions for enterprises of all sizes. It is based in Gauteng and has regional offices in KZN, Eastern, and Western Cape, Nashua Communications has a customer base of approximately 12 000 enterprises, which includes various South Africas leading corporate companies.
Nashua Finance: The company provides asset-based financial solutions. Finance is provided to Reunert associated office automation suppliers making use of its franchise network.
Reunert Limited was founded in 1888.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REUNERT LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REUNERT LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REUNERT LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REUNERT LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REUNERT LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Reunert Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Reunert Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Reunert Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Reunert Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Reunert Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. REUNERT LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REUNERT LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REUNERT LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REUNERT LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REUNERT LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REUNERT LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Reunert Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Reunert Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Reunert Ltd. Major Shareholders
Reunert Ltd. History
Reunert Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Reunert Ltd. Offices and Representations
Reunert Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Reunert Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Reunert Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Reunert Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Reunert Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Reunert Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Reunert Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Reunert Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Reunert Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Reunert Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Reunert Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Reunert Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?