- The report contains detailed information about Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. business.
About Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd.
Allied Electronics Corporation Limited, through its subsidiaries, offers information technology, telecoms, and power electronics products and services in the southern African region and selected international markets.
The companys subsidiaries include Allied Technologies Limited, Bytes Technology Group (Pty) Limited, and Power Technologies (Pty) Limited.
The company, through its subsidiaries, provides sales, distribution, and services for cellular network operators; stolen vehicle recovery (SVR) services in South Africa; and management systems for logistics management. The company engages in the design, installation, and project management of Motorola radio systems and two-way radio equipment.
Multi-Media and Electronics
The company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture and service provision of satellite and terrestrial digital set-top decoders. It is a distributor of a range of professional electronic components, products and solutions.
The company, through its subsidiaries, provides telecommunications middleware, payment systems and solutions, secure solutions, and smartcard technologies.
The company is a broadband network operator utilizing the Xiacom solution, a city-wide WiFi/WiMax, mesh network. Kenya Data Networks is a public data network operator offering access to its network at wholesale rates to Kenyan internet service providers.
Altech Swift Global (Kenya) is an Internet service provider offering IP-based network and internet solutions and VoIP services. Value-added services include disaster recovery, off-site back-up, application hosting, and information security.
Altech Infocom (Uganda) provides Internet service provider and IT services, including the design and implementation of virtual private networks. It offers fixed wireless broadband, internet access via WiMax access equipment.
Bytes Technology Group International Operations
Bytes Technology Group UK provides Microsoft licensing, Microsoft certified solutions, software asset management solutions, Xerox production and office products, and document and print solutions. It is a supplier of Xerox and Alcatel equipment to 26 African countries, directly and through a dealer network.
Bytes Technology Group South Africa (Bytes SA)
The company offers Xerox office and production products and related services, document management services, paper, consumables, NCR ATM and point-of-sale products, Teradata database solutions, Alcatel-Lucent PABX solutions, including LAN-based telephony, mobile communications, contact and call centre solutions and services, unified messaging solutions, break and fix services, maintenance and support, remote monitoring of computer facilities, network and solutions management, Microsoft licensing, workforce management solutions, network solutions, software sales, development, implementation and application maintenance, SAP implementation, IT infrastructure products and services, people solutions and training, transaction switching services, and practice management and informatics solutions for the healthcare industry.
The company, through its subsidiaries, offers low, medium and high voltage power cables; cable network solutions and services; power and distribution transformers; automotive batteries (Willard and Sabat) and DC power systems; power solutions for mining, transport, utilities and material handling; electrical accessories; lighting control gear; Integrated protection and control equipment for electrical networks; turnkey substations; turbine control systems; energy management systems; and operational support software.
The company, through its subsidiaries, offers copper and optical fibre telecommunication cables and accessories; data cable systems and solar systems; access network systems; radio solutions; and operational support software.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALLIED ELECTRONICS CORP. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLIED ELECTRONICS CORP. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLIED ELECTRONICS CORP. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLIED ELECTRONICS CORP. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLIED ELECTRONICS CORP. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLIED ELECTRONICS CORP. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLIED ELECTRONICS CORP. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALLIED ELECTRONICS CORP. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALLIED ELECTRONICS CORP. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALLIED ELECTRONICS CORP. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALLIED ELECTRONICS CORP. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. History
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Allied Electronics Corp. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?