- The report contains detailed information about Bidvest Group Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bidvest Group Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bidvest Group Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bidvest Group Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bidvest Group Ltd. business.
About Bidvest Group Ltd.
The Bidvest Group Limited operates as services, trading, and distribution company in South Africa and internationally.
The various divisions of the company include Bidfreight, Bidserv, Bidvest Europe, Bidvest Asia Pacific, Bidfood, Bid Industrial and Commercial Products, Bidpaper Plus, Bid Auto, and Bidvest Namibia.
Bidfreight is a private sector freight management group in sub-Saharan Africa, including various independent businesses focusing on terminal operations and logistics, international clearing and freight forwarding, and marine services. This division includes Bulk Connections, Island View Storage Bidfreight Port Operations, Rennies Distribution Services, SACD Freight, South African Bulk Terminals, Naval, Safcor Panalpina, Marine Services, and Manica Africa.
Bidserv offers various outsourced services, including cleaning, laundry, hygiene, security, interior and exterior landscaping, aviation services, industrial supplies, travel, banking and foreign exchange services, office automation, e-procurement, and online travel in southern Africa. This division includes Prestige Cleaning Services, TMS Group Industrial Services, Laundry Services, Steiner Group, Bidserv Industrial Products, Green Services, Aviation Services, Bidrisk Solutions, Global Payment Technologies, Office Automation, Bidtravel, Business Solutions and Group Procurement, Banking Services, Bureau De Change Services, and Hotel Amenities and Accessories.
Bidvest Europe operates as a foodservice product distributor in the United Kingdom, Belgium, The Netherlands, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, sourcing and processing own brands, providing products, ingredients, finished products, and equipment to the catering industry. This division includes 3663 First for Foodservice United Kingdom, Deli XL Belgium, Deli XL Netherlands, Nowaco Czech Republic, Nowaco Slovakia, Farutex Poland, Horeca Trade United Arab Emirates, and Al Difaya Saudi Arabia.
Bidvest Asia Pacific
Bidvest Asia Pacific includes Bidvest Australia, Bidvest New Zealand, Angliss Singapore, and Angliss Hong Kong and China. It operates in the foodservice industry and offers various national distribution services.
Bidfood operates as a multi-range manufacturer and distributor of food products and ingredients. It operates through independent business units in southern Africa, focused at servicing the catering, hospitality, leisure, bakery, poultry, meat, and food processing industries. This division includes Caterplus, Bidfood Ingredients, and Speciality.
Bid Industrial and Commercial Products
This operates as a manufacturer and distributor of electrical products, appliances and services, office stationery, office furniture, packaging closures, and catering equipment in southern Africa and the United Kingdom. This division includes Voltex Electrical Distribution, Berzacks, Eastman Staples, Catering Equipment, Stationery, Office Furniture, and Packaging Closures.
Bidpaper Plus operates as a manufacturer, supplier, and distributor of commercial office products, printer products, services and stationery, and packaging products, through a network of outlets in southern Africa. This division includes printing and related, stationery distribution, alternative products, packaging and label products, and personalisation and mail.
Bid Auto offers motor brands through approximately 120 dealerships and service outlets, backed by financial and fleet services, a loyalty programme, and the countrys online retailer of new and pre-owned vehicles.
Bidvest Namibia is the holding company for Bidvests interests in Namibia, which includes fishing and similar commercial businesses to those of Bidvest in South Africa. This division includes Bidvest Fisheries Holdings and Bidvest Commercial Holdings.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BIDVEST GROUP LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BIDVEST GROUP LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BIDVEST GROUP LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BIDVEST GROUP LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BIDVEST GROUP LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bidvest Group Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bidvest Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bidvest Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bidvest Group Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bidvest Group Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BIDVEST GROUP LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BIDVEST GROUP LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BIDVEST GROUP LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BIDVEST GROUP LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BIDVEST GROUP LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BIDVEST GROUP LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bidvest Group Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bidvest Group Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bidvest Group Ltd. Major Shareholders
Bidvest Group Ltd. History
Bidvest Group Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bidvest Group Ltd. Offices and Representations
Bidvest Group Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bidvest Group Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bidvest Group Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Bidvest Group Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Bidvest Group Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bidvest Group Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bidvest Group Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bidvest Group Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Bidvest Group Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Bidvest Group Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bidvest Group Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bidvest Group Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?