- The report contains detailed information about Kaiser Aluminum Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kaiser Aluminum Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kaiser Aluminum Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kaiser Aluminum Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kaiser Aluminum Corporation business.
About Kaiser Aluminum Corporation
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation manufactures fabricated aluminum products primarily in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The company manufactures rolled, extruded, drawn and forged aluminum products with in three end use categories consisting of aerospace and high strength products, general engineering products, and custom automotive and industrial products. The company serves aerospace companies, automotive suppliers and metal distributors.
Fabricated Products Business Unit
The Fabricated Products business unit produces rolled, extruded, drawn, and forged aluminum products used principally for aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer durables, electronics, electrical, and machinery and equipment end-use applications. In general, the Fabricated Products business unit manufactures products in one of three categories: Aero/HS products; GE products; and Custom products.
Aerospace and High Strength Products: The companys Aero/HS products include heat treat plate and sheet, as well as cold finish bar, drawn tube and billet that are manufactured to demanding specifications for the global aerospace and defense industries. The companys Aero/HS products are used for various end uses. The company makes aluminum plate and tube for aerospace applications, and the company manufactures various specialized rod and bar products that are incorporated in different applications.
General Engineering Products: GE products consist primarily of standard catalog items sold to metal distributors. The companys GE products consist of 6000-series alloy rod, bar, tube, sheet, plate and standard extrusions. The 6000-series alloy is an extrudable medium-strength alloy that is heat treatable. The companys GE products have a range of uses and applications, many of which involve further fabrication of these products for various transportation and other industrial end-use applications where machining of plate, rod and bar is intensive. The companys rod and bar products are manufactured into rivets, nails, screws, bolts and parts of machinery and equipment.
Custom Automotive and Industrial Products: The companys Custom products consist of extruded/drawn and forged aluminum products for many North American automotive and industrial end uses, including consumer durables, electrical/electronic, machinery and equipment, automobile, light truck, heavy truck and truck trailer applications.
Other Custom product sales include extruded products for water heater anodes, truck trailers and electrical/electronic markets. For some Custom products, the company performs limited fabrication, including sawing and cutting to length.
Customers: The company's major customer is Reliance Steel & Aluminum.
Primary Aluminum Business Unit
The Primary Aluminum business unit contains two primary elements: activities related to its interests in and related to Anglesey; and primary aluminum hedging-related activities.
Anglesey: The company owns a 49% interest in Anglesey, which owns an aluminum smelter at Holyhead, Wales. Rio Tinto Plc owns the remaining 51% ownership interest in Anglesey and has day-to-day operating responsibilities for Anglesey. Anglesey produces billet, rolling ingot and sow for the United Kingdom and European marketplace.
The companys primary competition in the global heat treated flat-rolled products is Alcoa, Inc. and Rio Tinto Plc. In the extrusion market, the company competes with many regional participants, as well as companies with national reach, such as SAPA, Norsk Hydro ASA and Indalex.
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kaiser Aluminum Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kaiser Aluminum Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KAISER ALUMINUM CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Major Shareholders
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation History
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Offices and Representations
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?