- The report contains detailed information about Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited business.
About Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited
Aluminum Corporation of China Limited operates as a vertically integrated aluminium producer with operations in bauxite mining, alumina refining, primary aluminium smelting, and aluminium fabrication. The company also provides ancillary products and services derived from or related to its aluminium operations. As of December 31, 2009, the company owned and operated 14 mines that had approximately 263.15 million tonnes of aggregate bauxite reserves.
The company organizes and manages its operations according to its three principal products: Alumina, Primary Aluminum, and Aluminum Fabrication Products. In addition to alumina, primary aluminum and aluminum fabrication products, it also produces and sells alumina chemical products (alumina hydrate and alumina-based industrial chemical products), carbon products (carbon anodes and cathodes), and gallium.
The Alumina segment includes the production and sale of alumina, as well as alumina-related products, such as alumina hydrate, alumina-based chemical products, and gallium. Alumina chemical products are used in the production of chemical, pharmaceutical, ceramic, and construction materials. In the process of refining bauxite into alumina, it produces an amount of gallium as a by-product. Gallium is a rare, high value metal with applications in the electronics and telecommunications industries.
Primary Aluminum Products
The Primary Aluminum segment includes the production and sale of primary aluminum and aluminum-related products, such as carbon products. Its principal primary aluminum product is ingots. The companys standard 20 kilogram remelt ingots are used for general aluminum fabrication in the construction, power generation, automobile, packaging, machinery, and durable goods industries. It produces the carbon products used at its smelters and sells a portion of its remaining carbon products to third parties.
Aluminum Fabrication Products
The Aluminum Fabrication segment includes the production and sale of aluminum fabrication products, including casts, planks, screens, extrusions, forges, powder, and die castings, which are used in the construction, power generation, automobile, packaging, machinery, and durable goods industries. It uses recycled aluminum materials at Chalco Qingdao and Chalco Nanhai, two of its aluminum fabrication plants, to produce aluminum fabrication products.
Alumina: The company operates 7 alumina production facilities with a total designed annual production capacity of approximately 11.3 million tonnes as of December 31, 2009.
Primary Aluminum: The company operates 17 primary aluminum production facilities located across 9 provinces in China, including its Research Institute, which produces a limited amount of primary aluminum in connection with its research and development activities. The companys smelters had an aggregate annual production capacity of approximately 4.0 million tonnes as of December 31, 2009.
Aluminum Fabrication Products: The company operates 7 aluminum fabrication facilities in China. As of December 31, 2009, its annual aluminum fabrication capacity included approximately 1.3 million tones. In 2009, the company produced approximately 457,800 tonnes of aluminum fabrication products.
Sales and Marketing
Alumina: The company sells its alumina output to third-party customers and consumes the remaining portion in its aluminum smelting operations. Its alumina chemical products are sold to third-party customers. The company sells its alumina to smelters throughout China.
Primary Aluminum: The company sells majority of its primary aluminum output to third-party customers and the remaining portion to its own aluminum fabrication plants. The company divides its China market into various regions as follows: southern China (including Guangdong and Fujian Provinces); eastern China (including Jiangsu and Zhejiang Provinces and Shanghai Municipality); southwestern China (including Sichuan Province and Chongqing Municipality); the Beijing-Tianjin-Tanggu area; and northeastern China (including Heilongjiang Province).
Aluminum Fabrication Products:
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALUMINUM CORPORATION OF CHINA LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALUMINUM CORPORATION OF CHINA LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALUMINUM CORPORATION OF CHINA LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALUMINUM CORPORATION OF CHINA LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALUMINUM CORPORATION OF CHINA LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. ALUMINUM CORPORATION OF CHINA LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALUMINUM CORPORATION OF CHINA LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALUMINUM CORPORATION OF CHINA LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALUMINUM CORPORATION OF CHINA LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALUMINUM CORPORATION OF CHINA LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALUMINUM CORPORATION OF CHINA LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Major Shareholders
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited History
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Offices and Representations
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aluminum Corporation Of China Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?