- The report contains detailed information about SmartHeat Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SmartHeat Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SmartHeat Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SmartHeat Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SmartHeat Inc. business.
About SmartHeat Inc.
SmartHeat Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of clean technology plate heat exchangers and related systems in China. The companys products are used by its customers in the industrial, residential, and commercial markets in China.
The company designs, manufactures, sells, and services plate heat exchangers (PHEs), PHE Units, which combine PHEs with various pumps, temperature sensors, valves and automated control systems (PHE Units), and heat meters for use in commercial and residential buildings. It sells both directly through its sales force and through a network of 26 national distributors located throughout China.
The company's products and systems are an important element in providing a clean technology, mission-critical solution to energy consumption and air pollution problems in China and are used in various industrial processes where heat transfer is required. Common applications include energy conversion for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and industrial use in petroleum refining, petrochemicals, metallurgy, food and beverage and chemical processing.
PHEs: A plate heat exchanger (PHE) is a device which transfers energy, usually in the form of heat, from one fluid to another across a solid surface. PHEs are constructed through the use of specifically manufactured stainless steel, titanium and nickel alloy plates that are sealed by gaskets and then bolted together in a metal frame that holds the plates together. The company focuses on the Chinese market. In addition to manufacturing its own PHEs, it imports finished stainless steel plates from Sondex and assemble customized PHEs and PHE Units based on its clients specifications. In May 2009, the company acquired the production assets of Siping Beifang Heat Exchanger Manufacture Co., Ltd. (Siping Beifang), a PHE manufacturer in China, and began a program to vertically integrate its supply chain for its own PHE components and supplement its Sondex relationship. The company's PHEs are sold under both its Taiyu brand, as well as the Sondex brand name. It is an authorized dealer of Sondex PHEs in China.
PHE Units: The company designs, manufactures, and sells its branded PHE Units. Its PHE Units are sold under its own Taiyu brand name. PHE Units are built by integrating PHEs with various pumps, temperature sensors, valves and automated control systems to form a unit. Its PHE Units are used in industrial processes and residential and commercial buildings.
Heat Meters: Heat meters provide heat consumption information to users and measure the volume of heat used in commercial and residential facilities. Using its relationships with provincial governments and utility companies throughout China, the company introduced its patented heat meters to the market.
The company's suppliers include Sondex, Siemens, Wilo A.G., and Honeywell.
The company competes with Danfoss and Accessen (a Sino-U.S. joint venture established by Denmarks Accessen and utilizing Alfa Laval plates, as well as their own plates in their PHE Units).
SmartHeat Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SMARTHEAT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SMARTHEAT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SMARTHEAT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SMARTHEAT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SMARTHEAT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SmartHeat Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SmartHeat Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SmartHeat Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SmartHeat Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SmartHeat Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SMARTHEAT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SMARTHEAT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SMARTHEAT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SMARTHEAT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SMARTHEAT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SMARTHEAT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SmartHeat Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SmartHeat Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SmartHeat Inc. Major Shareholders
SmartHeat Inc. History
SmartHeat Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SmartHeat Inc. Offices and Representations
SmartHeat Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SmartHeat Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SmartHeat Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SmartHeat Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
SmartHeat Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SmartHeat Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SmartHeat Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SmartHeat Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SmartHeat Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SmartHeat Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SmartHeat Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SmartHeat Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?