- The report contains detailed information about Solid Controls, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Solid Controls, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Solid Controls, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Solid Controls, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Solid Controls, Inc. business.
About Solid Controls, Inc.
Solid Controls, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of industrial machine controls. The company has developed a specialty in controls for injection molding applications.
The company manufactures microprocessor-based electronic control systems for injection molding machines. The company supplies retrofit systems (control conversions) which include the appropriate hardware, software programming and installation services. The company supplies circuit boards, motherboards, switches, thumbwheels, potentiometers, power supplies and accessories.
The companys systems control the total machine, including sequencing (PLC functions), timing, barrel temperature control, speed and pressure control (closed loop via transducer feedback or open loop via proportional valves), linear positioning (via replacement of limit switches with linear transducers) system diagnostics, data collection and monitoring (via RS232 or RS485 ports on the controls), and statistical process control (SPC).
Scoremaster PLUS: The Scoremaster PLUS is the most sophisticated controller available for high-precision molding applications. The ScoremasterPlus offers the control, monitoring, diagnostics and communications capabilities available in a single, retrofittable package. It is designed for demanding, high-value, or difficult molding applications where a large number of processing parameters need to be controlled, graphed, and monitored.
SmartSet: The SmartSet controls are alternate for logic, timers, counters, function switches, and temperature controls.
Trailblazer: The Trailblazer is a total machine control system for machines that need to get up and running, right now. Trailblazer leaves traditional, off-the-shelf PLCs in the dust with its high-powered sequence, temperature, and linear position control.
SmartHeat: The SmartHeat controls heat zones. The SmartHeat contstantly monitors temperature process and alerts to problems right away.
The companys customers include manufacturers of injection molding machines (OEMs), as well as custom and captive processors of injection molded parts (end users).
The company supplies controls to HPM Corporation of Mt. Gilead, Ohio.
Solid Controls, Inc. was founded in 1968.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOLID CONTROLS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOLID CONTROLS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOLID CONTROLS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOLID CONTROLS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOLID CONTROLS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Solid Controls, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Solid Controls, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Solid Controls, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Solid Controls, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Solid Controls, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SOLID CONTROLS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOLID CONTROLS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOLID CONTROLS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOLID CONTROLS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOLID CONTROLS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOLID CONTROLS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Solid Controls, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Solid Controls, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Solid Controls, Inc. Major Shareholders
Solid Controls, Inc. History
Solid Controls, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Solid Controls, Inc. Offices and Representations
Solid Controls, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Solid Controls, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Solid Controls, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Solid Controls, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Solid Controls, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Solid Controls, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Solid Controls, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Solid Controls, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Solid Controls, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Solid Controls, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Solid Controls, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Solid Controls, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?