- The report contains detailed information about Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. business.
About Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd.
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding (Holdings) Ltd., an investment holding company, operates as a shipbuilder in the People's Republic of China. It produces a range of commercial vessels, containerships, bulk carriers, and multi-purpose cargo vessels. The company also engages in the manufacture of ship accessories; production and processing of large scale steel structures and belt transportation machinery; production of oxygen and nitrogen; ship manufacturing, maintenance, and breaking; and the design and conceptual development for a range of merchant ships. In addition, it involves in building, repairing, and dismantling vessels; selling and providing technical consultancy and after sales services; and facilitating the sale and export of ships to the ship builder, as well as acts as a labor subcontractor to supply labor to the ship builder. Further, the company engages in the import and export business for various merchandise and technologies; provision of facility and production area for structural building in blocks, block outfitting, and modularization of outfitting into units; and the supply of marine equipment and materials. It also serves customers in Germany, Canada, Japan, and other European countries. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in Jiangyin city, the Peoples Republic of China.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. YANGZIJIANG SHIPBUILDING HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. YANGZIJIANG SHIPBUILDING HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. YANGZIJIANG SHIPBUILDING HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. YANGZIJIANG SHIPBUILDING HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. YANGZIJIANG SHIPBUILDING HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. YANGZIJIANG SHIPBUILDING HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. YANGZIJIANG SHIPBUILDING HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. YANGZIJIANG SHIPBUILDING HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. YANGZIJIANG SHIPBUILDING HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. YANGZIJIANG SHIPBUILDING HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. YANGZIJIANG SHIPBUILDING HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. History
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?