- The report contains detailed information about THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. business.
About THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc.
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc., through its indirect operating subsidiary, Siping City Juyuan Hanyang Plate Heat Exchanger Co. Ltd., engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of heat exchangers, shell-and-tube heat exchangers, heat exchanger units, and other heat exchanger products.
The companys products and heat exchange solutions are sold to customers in the chemical industry, metallurgical industry, and shipbuilding industry. Its products are also used with heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and district heating (a system for distributing heat generated in a centralized location for residential and commercial heating requirements, such as space heating and water heating). The companys products include plate heat exchangers, shell and tube heat exchangers, air-cooled heat exchangers, welded plate heat exchangers, heat exchanger units, and plate and shell heat exchangers.
Plate Heat Exchangers: A plate heat exchanger is a type of heat exchanger that uses metal plates to transfer heat between two fluids. The plate heat exchanger consists of a coiled pipe containing one fluid that passes through a chamber containing another fluid. Plate heat exchangers are used in a variety of industries including, iron and steel, aluminum, chemical, electric power generation, nuclear power generation, central building air-conditioner, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage.
Shell-and-tube Heat Exchanger: A shell-and-tube heat exchanger is a type of heat exchanger that consists of a shell (a large pressure vessel) with a bundle of tubes inside it. Shell-and-tube heat exchangers are used in the same industries as plate heat exchangers. Shell-and-tube heat exchangers are used with high-pressure liquids.
Heat Exchanger Units: A heat exchanger unit is a whole set of district heating control equipment. A heat exchanger unit integrates the following components: plate heat exchangers, circulating pump, water supplement pump, thermometer, manometer, various sensors, conduits, valves and industrial controls, water supplement system, stable pressure system, frequency conversion flux control system, heat measurement, and network communication control system. The company utilizes its proprietary technologies to customize heat exchanger units to its clients specifications. The companys heat exchanger units are used in thermal power plants and residential heating systems, which require integration of control and monitoring systems for different spaces.
Air-cooled Heat Exchanger: An air-cooled heat exchanger is a pressure vessel which cools a circulating fluid within finned tubes by forcing ambient air over the exterior of the tubes. Air-cooled heat exchangers are used in various industries where cooling liquids are not available.
Welded Plate Heat Exchanger: A welded plate heat exchanger is used for heat exchange between high-pressure fluids. The heat transfer plates are connected by welding. Welded plate heat exchangers are applied in the same industries as other plate heat exchangers and as shell-and-tube heat exchangers.
Plate-and-Shell Heat Exchanger: A plate-and-shell heat exchanger is a hybrid type of heat exchanger that combines aspects of the plate heat exchanger with aspects of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger. Plate-and-shell heat exchangers consist of a shell (a pressure vessel) with heat transfer plates inside of the shell instead of tubes.
New Products under Development
The company's research and development team is working on semi-welded plate heat exchangers, disassemble plate evaporators, welded plate falling-film evaporators, and oversized plate-and-shell heat exchangers.
Semi-welded plate heat exchanger: A semi-welded plate heat exchanger is similar to a welded plate heat exchanger, but the heat transfer plates are connected by welding at one side and by gaskets at the other side instead of welding on both sides. Semi-welded plate heat exchangers are used in tower cooling in connection with sulfuric acid production. The company started sales of its semi-welded plate heat exchanger products in December 2009.
Evaporator: An evaporator is used to concentrate beverages, foods and chemicals by vaporizing water from the fluids containing the desired products. It is used in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries. The company is also developing a welded plate falling-film evaporator. A welded plate falling-film evaporator can be operated with very low temperature differences between the heating media and the boiling liquid.
Oversized plate-and-shell heat exchanger: An oversized plate-and-shell heat exchanger utilizes a heat transfer plate that has a developed area of approximately 6,000 square meters. Oversized plate-and-shell heat exchangers are used in large refinery equipment, such as catalytic reforming or hydrogenation equipment used in the petrochemical industry.
The company's major customers, in 2009, included China National Electric Equipment Corporation; Ningbo Wanhua Polyurethane Co., Ltd.; China Packaging and Food Machinery Corporation; Five Rings Technology Co., Ltd.; Guangzhou Wen Chong Shipyard Co., Ltd.; Tianjin Bohai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.; China National Machinery and Equipment Import & Export Corporation; Liaoyang Gongchangling Qinglong Heating Co., Ltd.; China Communications Tianjin Waterway Bureau Co., Ltd.; and Jinzhou City Heating Co., Ltd.
The company's major suppliers, in 2009, included Tianjin Gerui New Metal Co., Ltd.; Shenyang Oriental Kunlun Stainless Steel Industrial Co., Ltd.; Shenyang Tong Feng Da Material Co., Ltd.; Dashiqiao Xiangyun Petrochemical Machinery Factory; Xi'an Lianyi Rubber Products Co., Ltd.; Siping Tianyan Electrical Manufacturing Co., Ltd.; Zhejiang Jiuli Special Material Technology Co., Ltd.; Wuxi Huarui Iron and Steel Trading Co., Ltd; Jiangmen Xinhao Special Stainless Steel Co., Ltd.; and Siping Xinguangju Automatic Control Equipment Co., Ltd.
The company's major competitors are Alfa Laval; Aluminium Plant & Vessel Company Limited; SmartHeat, Inc.; Shanghai Accessen; and Lanzhou Lanshi.
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THT HEAT TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THT HEAT TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THT HEAT TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THT HEAT TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THT HEAT TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THT HEAT TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THT HEAT TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THT HEAT TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THT HEAT TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THT HEAT TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THT HEAT TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Major Shareholders
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. History
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Offices and Representations
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
THT Heat Transfer Technology, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?