- The report contains detailed information about OSI Geospatial Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OSI Geospatial Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OSI Geospatial Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OSI Geospatial Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OSI Geospatial Inc. business.
About OSI Geospatial Inc.
OSI Geospatial Inc. develops and markets systems, and services for improving situational awareness in command, control, and intelligence applications. The companys products and services are sold through three business units: marine systems, land and air systems, and mapping.
For the marine systems market, the company develops, produces, and sells marine electronic chart display systems for precise positioning and navigation of ships, command and control system products that support real-time decision-making, and related products and services for both. The company also develops and provides analysis, production and distribution of geospatial data for electronic display.
Electronic Chart Precise Integrated Navigation System (ECPINS)
The companys principal product line for the marine systems market is ECPINS for use in military defence and in the commercial shipping industry. ECPINS reads navigation position inputs from the ships position, velocity, and heading sensors, such as the speed log, the gyrocompass, and the Differential Global Positioning System receiver, and displays the ships position on a computer screen against the background of an electronic chart. The ECPINS product line includes an optional radar overlay display system, which enables a navigator using the system to track other ships and objects.
ECPINS is a real time electronic chart display and information system. ECPINS analyzes critical information, such as the ships heading, speed and position, and displays the ships position in real time on an electronic chart, as well as tracking other vessels with its optional radar overlay and Universal Automatic Identification System interfaces. In addition, ECPINS has the ability to display unsafe water depth (soundings) and to project an anti-grounding sector ahead of the ship for any selected time interval, which would trigger alarms if the vessel is approaching shoals, reefs or other hazards.
The company offers ECPINS-M, a new product specifically designed for the military market, and ECPINS 3000 series through 5000 series products for the commercial market. ECPINS commercial products have three separate product series with functions ranging from basic entry-level to complex instruments with radar overlay display capability. The three models are known as the ECPINS 3000, 4000, and 5000.
The company offers ECPINS-W, a version of its core technology. It has also developed a specialized electronic navigation system for the submarine market, called ECPINS-S. It offers ECPINS 5000/S-VDR, a version of its core technology combined with the International Maritime Operations (IMO) required simplified voyage data recorder (S-VDR). The company offers Asset Control and Tracking (ACT) system for the military and security markets. ACT is a scalable solution based on terrestrial communications. It is designed to provide military and security operations the ability to track a range of assets and ensure close command and control of these assets in high tempo situations, including Maritime Interdiction Operations and Riverine Warfare.
Common Operational Picture (COP) Products
The company offers COP-IDS, a client server application that allows customers to integrate its mapping and imagery display technology into existing command and control systems. COP-IDS stands for Common Operational Picture Image Display Server. It is designed to meet the emerging requirements for international fleets to be able to operate from and share common tactical data in the field. COP-IDS allow its customers to share data across command and control systems.
In addition to the integrated display server, COP-IDS, the COP product line includes: COP-TDS, a tactical display server that provides track, target and tactical information, such as mission and operational data; and COP-WDS, an open GIS WMS compliant Web map server.
The companys COP products are commercial off the shelf solutions supporting C3ISR systems for strategic, operational and tactical applications. These products address the needs of navy applications and also army, air force, special forces, and coalition forces operat
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OSI GEOSPATIAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OSI GEOSPATIAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OSI GEOSPATIAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OSI GEOSPATIAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OSI GEOSPATIAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OSI Geospatial Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OSI Geospatial Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OSI Geospatial Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OSI Geospatial Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OSI Geospatial Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OSI GEOSPATIAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OSI GEOSPATIAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OSI GEOSPATIAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OSI GEOSPATIAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OSI GEOSPATIAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OSI GEOSPATIAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OSI Geospatial Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OSI Geospatial Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OSI Geospatial Inc. Major Shareholders
OSI Geospatial Inc. History
OSI Geospatial Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OSI Geospatial Inc. Offices and Representations
OSI Geospatial Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OSI Geospatial Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OSI Geospatial Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
OSI Geospatial Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
OSI Geospatial Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OSI Geospatial Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OSI Geospatial Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OSI Geospatial Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
OSI Geospatial Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
OSI Geospatial Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OSI Geospatial Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OSI Geospatial Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?