- The report contains detailed information about Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. business.
About Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc.
Lamperd Less Lethal Inc. engages in the development and manufacture of civil defense products.
The companys products include weapon systems and munitions that are designed to incapacitate as opposed to kill opponents. In addition, it manufactures shields, service equipment, training gear, and accessories. It also offers less lethal training to police, military, and private sector security personnel.
The company has developed five proprietary projectile launchers, which include the WASP composite rounds, sock rounds, training rounds, distractionary rounds, and liquid incapacitant rounds.
Defender I: The Defender I fires munitions from a cylinder that holds five rounds.
Defender II: The Defender II fires munitions from a cylinder that holds 5 rounds. The launcher fires 20 gauge rounds and has a longer barrel.
RSG-20: The RSG-20 is a revolving shotgun version developed for the United States market and designed to fire five 20 gauge cartridges.
Military Peace Keeper (MPK): The MPK version combines lethal and less lethal technologies in one launcher and fires five rounds.
Homeland Defender: The Homeland Defender is a 2 shot launcher.
The company manufactures six types of proprietary munitions used by the launchers which are made in 20 gauge, 12 gauge, 37mm and 40mm, and 50 caliber sizes. In addition, the munitions are compatible with other 20 gauge, 12 gauge, 37mm, 40mm, and 50 caliber conventional weapons delivery systems.
WASP Composite Rounds
The WASP round consists of a projectile made from a rubber composite material that does not harden in colder climates and possesses energy dissipation attribute. The composite material allows it to be used in temperatures ranging from minus 50 degrees Celsius to 100 degrees Celsius. The chemical composition of the projectile dissipates energy upon impact, inflicting a level of force that temporarily incapacitates but does not kill the intended opponent.
The sock round fires a pouch or beanbag projectile filled with lead pellets. Each sock round contains a tail attached to the end of the round which stabilizes the round. The composition of the projectile allows for the dissipation of energy upon impact which reduces the chances of injury of the intended target.
The distractionary round provides a bright flash combined with a 135 decibel noise, used to disorient and temporarily blind opponents without causing permanent damage.
Liquid Incapacitant Rounds
Incapacitant rounds fire a liquid or powder form of pepper spray designed to temporarily blind and incapacitate opponents without the need for officer contact.
Training rounds are non-lethal munitions used by military and law enforcement organizations to carry out training exercises amongst themselves in preparation for hostile or combat situations.
The company manufactures and distributes products, including the Specialized Mobil Armed Robot Technology System (SMART), which combines the defender launcher technology with an integrated human-robot interface control platform. The SMART system is designed to deliver less lethal, lethal, and chemical weapon systems. It facilitates communication by a 360 degree camera and a sighting system mounted to the robotic platform.
The companys Firearm Training System (FTS) is a simulation training systems, to develop fundamental basic and judgmental skills for lethal / less lethal applications through computerized video hit projections.
Lumenyte Lamperd Undercarriage Camera Inspection System (LLUCIS) is a camera system to assist security personal in carrying out detailed vehicle inspections from a safe distance. This system utilizes 5 digital video cameras along with a patent pending LED lighting array which provides non glare illumination. Images are digitally recorded to a computerized control system.
The companys markets include military forces and law enforcement organizations in Canada and the United States.
Lamperd Less Lethal Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LAMPERD LESS LETHAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LAMPERD LESS LETHAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LAMPERD LESS LETHAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LAMPERD LESS LETHAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LAMPERD LESS LETHAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LAMPERD LESS LETHAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LAMPERD LESS LETHAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LAMPERD LESS LETHAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LAMPERD LESS LETHAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LAMPERD LESS LETHAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LAMPERD LESS LETHAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Major Shareholders
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. History
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Offices and Representations
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lamperd Less Lethal, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?