- The report contains detailed information about OSI Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OSI Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OSI Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OSI Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OSI Systems, Inc. business.
About OSI Systems, Inc.
OSI Systems, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of electronic systems and components for critical applications. The company sells its products in diversified markets, including homeland security, healthcare, defense, and aerospace.
The company has three operating divisions, including Security, providing security and inspection systems; Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components for Security and Healthcare divisions, as well as for applications in the defense and aerospace markets.
Products and Technology
The company designs, develops, manufactures, and sells products ranging from security and inspection systems to patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology, and anesthesia systems to discrete optoelectronic devices and value-added subsystems.
Security and Inspection Systems
The company designs, manufactures and markets security and inspection systems Worldwide to end users under the Rapiscan Systems trade name. Rapiscan Systems products are used to inspect baggage, cargo, vehicles and other objects for weapons, explosives, drugs and other contraband. Rapiscan Systems products fall into four categories, including baggage and parcel inspection, cargo and vehicle inspection, hold (checked) baggage screening and people screening. The company also offers security screening services under the S2 Global trade name.
The companys security and inspection systems include dual- or multi-energy x-ray technology with computer software enhanced imaging technology to facilitate the detection of materials, such as explosives, weapons, narcotics, currency or other contraband. All x-ray systems produce a two-dimensional image of the contents of the inspected object, the dual-energy x-ray systems also measure the x-ray absorption of the inspected objects contents at two x-ray energies to determine the atomic number, mass and other characteristics of the objects contents. The various organic and inorganic substances in the inspected object appear to operators of the inspection systems in various colors and this visual information can be used to identify and differentiate the inspected materials. Its baggage and parcel inspection, cargo and vehicle inspection and hold baggage screening inspection systems range in size from tabletop systems to major systems comprising entire buildings in which trucks, shipping containers or pallets are inspected.
The companys cargo and vehicle inspection applications, in which trucks, shipping containers, pallets and other major objects can be inspected, are designed in various configurations, including fixed-site, gantry, relocatable, portal and mobile systems. These products are primarily used to verify the contents of trucks or cargo containers and to detect the presence of contraband, including narcotics, weapons, explosives, and other smuggled items.
Majority of its cargo and vehicle inspection systems utilize ionizing radiation, such as high-energy x-ray or gamma-ray beams, in conjunction with digital imaging equipment, to non-intrusively inspect objects and present images to an inspector, showing shapes, sizes, locations and relative densities of the contents. Other cargo and vehicle inspection products automatically and non-intrusively detect chemical signatures indicating the presence of explosives and other contraband through the use of pulsed fast neutron and thermal neutron technologies, as opposed to ionizing radiation. Pulsed fast neutron and thermal neutron technologies permit the operator to inspect cargo, vehicles and containers based on the distinctive chemical composition of explosives, drugs or other contraband.
The companys Security division also offers hold (checked) baggage screening systems that are utilized by airports, freight forwarders, and other parties responsible for screening baggage and cargo before it is placed in the cargo hold of airplanes. Its available systems utilize multiple, dual-energy x-ray beams to provide images to the operators of the systems and to enable detection algorithms that assist
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OSI SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OSI SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OSI SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OSI SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OSI SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OSI Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OSI Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OSI Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OSI Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OSI Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OSI SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OSI SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OSI SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OSI SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OSI SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OSI SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OSI Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OSI Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OSI Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
OSI Systems, Inc. History
OSI Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OSI Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
OSI Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OSI Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OSI Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
OSI Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
OSI Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OSI Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OSI Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OSI Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
OSI Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
OSI Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OSI Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OSI Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?