- The report contains detailed information about Electric Moto Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Electric Moto Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Electric Moto Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Electric Moto Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Electric Moto Corp. business.
About Electric Moto Corp.
Electric Moto Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, distribution and sale of recreational and special purpose electric and hybrid vehicles throughout the world. It offers motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs). The companys products target existing buyers and dealers. Its operations include chassis and component manufacturing, serial production, assembly, marketing and distribution of vehicles. The company designs vehicles that are energy efficient, practical, environmentally friendly (quiet and non-polluting), and suitable for recreational, military and homeland security applications.
Blade: The Blade is its flagship product. Powerful enough to run with noisier 250cc motorcycles, The Blade allows its owner to enjoy high powered yet silent motoring in places where no gas powered cycle would be allowed to run. The Blade is well known in motocross circles and has been sold worldwide.
Motard: The Motard is extremely lightweight causing less fatigue and allowing faster and more accurate maneuvers, both valuable advantages, especially in extreme competitions.
Hybrid Vehicles: In addition to pure electric vehicles, the company also offers hybrid (gas and electric) powered vehicles in both two and four wheeled versions. Its hybrid models offer an extended range, as well as providing both ultra quiet and silent modes. Equipped with a rugged gasoline powered generator, the companys hybrids move customer quietly to their destination at a 59db with the generator running and silently in electric only mode.
iHYBRID ATV: This multi-purpose ATV offers quiet power with a range of up to 5 hours using its top rated high output generator and electric power system. Even while operating with the generator running, this vehicle would allow the user to access many areas prohibited by noisier gasoline powered vehicles. They also have the added advantage of bringing with them, an independent 120v power source that can be used for powering tools, light and communications equipment to name just a few of the many uses available to the iHybrid ATV owner. Its iHybrid ATV operates at an ultra quiet 59db while the gas powered ATV struggles to meet new noise abatement laws.
The Hybrid Blade: The Hybrid Blade offers quiet power with a range of up to 5 hours using its top rated high output generator and electric power system. Even while operating with the generator running, this vehicle would allow the user to access many areas prohibited by noisier gasoline powered vehicles. They also have the added advantage of bringing with them, an independent 120v power source that can be used for powering tools, light and communications equipment to name just a few of the many uses available to the Hybrid Blade owner. Its Hybrid Blade operates at an ultra quiet 59db. The power unit can be quickly and easily disconnected from the Blade allowing motocross riding between charges.
The company was originally incorporated under the laws of the State of Nevada in 2000 under the name Dorado Capital Ventures, Inc. and changed its name to Electric Moto Corporation in July 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELECTRIC MOTO CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELECTRIC MOTO CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELECTRIC MOTO CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELECTRIC MOTO CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELECTRIC MOTO CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Electric Moto Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Electric Moto Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Electric Moto Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Electric Moto Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Automobiles Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Electric Moto Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ELECTRIC MOTO CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELECTRIC MOTO CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELECTRIC MOTO CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELECTRIC MOTO CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELECTRIC MOTO CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELECTRIC MOTO CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Electric Moto Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Electric Moto Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Electric Moto Corp. Major Shareholders
Electric Moto Corp. History
Electric Moto Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Electric Moto Corp. Offices and Representations
Electric Moto Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Electric Moto Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Electric Moto Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Electric Moto Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Automobiles Industry Statistics
Electric Moto Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Electric Moto Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Electric Moto Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Electric Moto Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Electric Moto Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Electric Moto Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Electric Moto Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Electric Moto Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?