- The report contains detailed information about Li-ion Motors Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Li-ion Motors Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Li-ion Motors Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Li-ion Motors Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Li-ion Motors Corp. business.
About Li-ion Motors Corp.
Li-ion Motors Corp. engages in the development and marketing of electric powered vehicles and products.
Electric Battery Pack and Vehicle Technology
The companys converted and tested vehicles based on Chrysler PT Cruiser, Mini Cooper, Pontiac Vibe, Toyota Yaris, and the Mercedes Smart car. It replaced the gasoline power systems with electric lithium battery power systems and battery management systems. It uses battery packs created in-house from Kokam cells in its converted vehicles.
Products under Development
Vehicles: The company has designed and produced the Inizio, a luxurious sports car that it would achieve speeds up to 200 miles per hour with acceleration from 0 to 60 in 5 seconds and a range of up to 250 miles before recharging. It also designed and produced the Wave as a family car. The Wave would be available in both two and four door models. The Wave has been aerodynamically designed to reach speed up to 80 miles per hour with acceleration from 0 to 60 in 12 seconds. Both these vehicles manufactured by the company have no emissions. It offers its own Wave two and four door electric vehicles and the Inizio super cars to the U.S. market. The Wave electric vehicle is targeted at the commuter environment, and the Inizio super sport car targets the high performance car market.
The LiV WISE is listed in the catalogue of the Unites States general services administration, and these vehicles are available for purchase by multiple government agencies. The target market for the LiV WISE is federal government offices, utility companies, defense organizations, and fleet operators. It worked with Zero Truck- USA for commercialization of lithium ion powered heavy duty truck.
In 2008, the company entered into a license agreement with Superlattice Power, Inc (Superlattice), providing for its license to Superlattice of its patent applications and technologies for rechargeable lithium ion batteries for hybrid vehicles and other applications. Under the Superlattice license agreement, it has the right to purchase its requirements of lithium ion batteries from Superlattice, and its requirements of lithium ion batteries should be supplied by Superlattice.. In May 2010, the Superlattice license agreement was amended to reflect Superlattices territory would be the United States, U.S. possessions, and territories only and it could license other companies in other parts of the world.
In May 2010, the company entered into a license agreement with Lithium Electric Vehicle Corp. (LEVC) providing for its license to LEVC of certain of its patent applications and technologies for electric vehicles and other applications. The purpose of the license is to expand sales of its line of products by the manufacture and sale of such products in Canada.
The company was founded in 2000. It was formerly known as Hybrid Technologies, Inc. and changed to EV Innovations, Inc. in 2009. Further, it changed its name to Li-ion Motors Corp. in February 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LI-ION MOTORS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LI-ION MOTORS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LI-ION MOTORS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LI-ION MOTORS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LI-ION MOTORS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Li-ion Motors Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Li-ion Motors Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Li-ion Motors Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Li-ion Motors Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Automobiles Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Li-ion Motors Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. LI-ION MOTORS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LI-ION MOTORS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LI-ION MOTORS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LI-ION MOTORS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LI-ION MOTORS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LI-ION MOTORS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Li-ion Motors Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Li-ion Motors Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Li-ion Motors Corp. Major Shareholders
Li-ion Motors Corp. History
Li-ion Motors Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Li-ion Motors Corp. Offices and Representations
Li-ion Motors Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Li-ion Motors Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Li-ion Motors Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Li-ion Motors Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Automobiles Industry Statistics
Li-ion Motors Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Li-ion Motors Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Li-ion Motors Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Li-ion Motors Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Li-ion Motors Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Li-ion Motors Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Li-ion Motors Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Li-ion Motors Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?