- The report contains detailed information about Lime Energy Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lime Energy Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lime Energy Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lime Energy Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lime Energy Co. business.
About Lime Energy Co.
Lime Energy Co. provides integrated energy engineering, consulting, and implementation solutions.
Products and Services
Energy Consulting and Technical Services
The Energy Consulting and Technical Services business unit provides consulting, engineering, and program management services for clients in the areas of energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainability. Its clients are in various sectors, including commercial, industrial, utilities, institutional, and governmental. The companys services consist of:
Energy Project Development: The company's team of engineers conduct building energy audits, analysis of energy consumption data, and financial analysis of various energy conservation measures.
Energy Engineering: The company performs energy audits of clients facilities, including building modeling, alternative analysis, and preliminary design. Its deliverables include preliminary assessments, detailed audits, and investment grade audits.
Consulting: The company provides the planning and technical execution for its clients building portfolio, including solutions for energy procurement, energy usage, on-site generation and accessing incentives and grants for energy projects. Services include retro-commissioning and LEED consulting.
Energy Master Planning: The company provides solutions to the myriad issues that its clients face in the areas of energy and sustainability. Among other things, its energy master plans consider energy efficiency, renewable energy, energy procurement, carbon management, incentives, rebates, and grants. The company helps its clients to make sense of these areas and develop a clear path for the low-carbon economy.
Utility Program Management: The company provides utilities with a single point solution for delivering energy resources. Its services include program design, program management, marketing & customer recruitment, auditing, and installation of energy conservation measures.
The company provides turnkey implementation services for a range renewable energy projects, including lighting upgrades, mechanical and electrical retrofit and upgrade services, water conservation, weatherization and renewable project development, and implementation, including solar, biomass, and geothermal.
Lighting Upgrade Services: The companys designs incorporate occupancy sensors, light harvesting, time clock controllers, and IP addressable systems that facilitate control of individual fixtures for maximum energy savings. These lighting solutions take into consideration factors, such as light and heat level requirements, building environmental conditions, hours of operation, energy costs, available utility, and tax incentives, as well as installation, operating and maintenance costs of various lighting. Based on these factors, the company upgrades the existing lighting system with a new system, custom configured with components from third-party manufacturers.
Mechanical and Electrical Conservation Services: The companys mechanical and electrical conservation services include the development, design, analysis, implementation, and commissioning of mechanical and electrical projects at its clients facilities. Cooling technologies provide water or air cooled chillers, air handling equipment, roof top units, split systems, and packaged equipment. Other mechanical projects include heat recovery, air compressor staging and upgrades. Electrical projects involve motor replacements, variable frequency drives, automated control systems and power factor correction and require regional installation and technical support.
Water Conservation Services: The companys water conservation services include the development, analysis, specification, and installation of water reduction technologies into a clients facility. Technologies include dual flush toilets, waterless urinals, low flow aerators for sinks, and shower heads and water reclamation.
Weatherization Services: The companys weatherization services protect the exterior and interior of facilities from sunlight, precipitation, and wind. Specific services the company offers include sealing bypasses (cracks, gaps, holes), installing insulation, protecting pipes from corrosion and freezing, installing storm doors and windows and replacing old drafty doors, and windows with low-energy, double-glazed windows.
Renewable Project Development and Implementation: The company has developed a biomass gasification plant. It has also installed a new solar domestic hot water and photovoltaic system consisting of parabolic solar dishes, heat exchangers and a computerized solar dish tracking system, and completed a closed loop water/glycol geothermal heat pump system for a public housing development.
Markets and Customers
The company focuses on two specific markets: the commercial and industrial market, and the public sector market, working primarily with energy service companies (ESCOs). Its clients include commercial and industrial businesses, property owners and managers, utilities, and ESCOs serving U.S. government and educational institutions. It provides energy solutions across its clients facilities, ranging from high-rise office buildings to manufacturing plants, retail sites, mixed use complexes and large, government sites to small, local facilities. Its major customers are Honeywell International, Inc. and Johnson Controls, Inc.
In August 2009, the company sold the assets of Maximum Performance Group, Inc., which comprised its Energy Technology business.
The company was founded in 1997. It was formerly known as Electric City Corp. and changed its name to Lime Energy Co. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIME ENERGY CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIME ENERGY CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIME ENERGY CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIME ENERGY CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIME ENERGY CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lime Energy Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lime Energy Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lime Energy Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lime Energy Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lime Energy Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIME ENERGY CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIME ENERGY CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIME ENERGY CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIME ENERGY CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIME ENERGY CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIME ENERGY CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lime Energy Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lime Energy Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lime Energy Co. Major Shareholders
Lime Energy Co. History
Lime Energy Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lime Energy Co. Offices and Representations
Lime Energy Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lime Energy Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lime Energy Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Lime Energy Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Lime Energy Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lime Energy Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lime Energy Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lime Energy Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Lime Energy Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Lime Energy Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lime Energy Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lime Energy Co. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?