- The report contains detailed information about Marine Petroleum Trust that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Marine Petroleum Trust. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Marine Petroleum Trust financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Marine Petroleum Trust competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Marine Petroleum Trust business.
About Marine Petroleum Trust
Marine Petroleum Trust, a royalty trust, engages in the administration and collection of royalties. The company provides a means for the administration and liquidation of rights to payments from certain oil and natural gas leases in the Gulf of Mexico.
The companys wholly owned subsidiary, Marine Petroleum Corporation (MPC), holds title to interests in properties subject to its interests that are situated offshore of Louisiana. It holds an overriding royalty interest equal to three-fourths of 1% of the value at the well of any oil, natural gas, or other minerals produced and sold from the leases.
The company also owns a 32.6% equity interest in Tidelands Royalty Trust B (Tidelands), a separate Texas trust, which owns interests in 5 leases covering 22,948 acres.
The companys customers include Chevron USA, Inc.; Anglo Suisse Offshore Partners LLP; Century Exploration Company; Walter Oil & Gas Corporation; Devon Energy Production Company LP; Apache Corporation; Energy XXI GOM LLC; SPN Resources LLC; McMoran Oil & Gas LLC; and W&T Offshore Inc.
Marine Petroleum Trust was founded in 1956.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Marine Petroleum Trust Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Marine Petroleum Trust and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Marine Petroleum Trust and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Marine Petroleum Trust Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Marine Petroleum Trust Industry Position Analysis
6. MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MARINE PETROLEUM TRUST VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Marine Petroleum Trust Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Marine Petroleum Trust Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Marine Petroleum Trust Major Shareholders
Marine Petroleum Trust History
Marine Petroleum Trust Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Marine Petroleum Trust Offices and Representations
Marine Petroleum Trust SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Marine Petroleum Trust Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Marine Petroleum Trust Capital Market Snapshot
Marine Petroleum Trust Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Marine Petroleum Trust Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Marine Petroleum Trust Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Marine Petroleum Trust Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Marine Petroleum Trust 1-year Stock Charts
Marine Petroleum Trust 5-year Stock Charts
Marine Petroleum Trust vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Marine Petroleum Trust vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Marine Petroleum Trust Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?