- The report contains detailed information about GreenShift Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GreenShift Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GreenShift Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GreenShift Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GreenShift Corporation business.
About GreenShift Corporation
GreenShift Corporation develops and commercializes clean technologies that facilitate the use of natural resources in the United States.
The company owns four corn oil extraction facilities based on its patented and patent-pending corn oil extraction technologies that are located at its licensees ethanol plants in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, Medina, New York, Marion, Indiana, and Riga, Michigan. Under the relevant agreements, the company has the continuing right to purchase the extracted oil, which it then typically sell as a feedstock for biofuel production. The company is also party to license agreements with ethanol producers for the use of its patented corn oil extraction technologies, including agreements with producers in Albion, Michigan, and Lakota, Iowa.
Corn Oil Extraction Technology
The company's patented and patent-pending corn oil extraction technologies intercept the flow of the whole stillage at various points downstream of the distillation equipment and before the rotary dryer. The company conditions the stillage, extracts the oil, and returns the flow back to the ethanol producer for drying and grain production. The extracted oil is then stored and shipped for refining. It licenses its technologies to ethanol producers.
In addition to its patented and patent-pending extraction technologies, the company has developed an entire portfolio of biological, chemical, and physical technologies.
GreenShift Corporation, formerly known as GS CleanTech Corporation, was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GREENSHIFT CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GREENSHIFT CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GREENSHIFT CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GREENSHIFT CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GREENSHIFT CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GreenShift Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GreenShift Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GreenShift Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GreenShift Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GreenShift Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. GREENSHIFT CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GREENSHIFT CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GREENSHIFT CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GREENSHIFT CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GREENSHIFT CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GREENSHIFT CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GreenShift Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GreenShift Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GreenShift Corporation Major Shareholders
GreenShift Corporation History
GreenShift Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GreenShift Corporation Offices and Representations
GreenShift Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GreenShift Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GreenShift Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
GreenShift Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
GreenShift Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GreenShift Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GreenShift Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GreenShift Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
GreenShift Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
GreenShift Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GreenShift Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GreenShift Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?