- The report contains detailed information about EcoloCap Solutions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EcoloCap Solutions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EcoloCap Solutions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EcoloCap Solutions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EcoloCap Solutions Inc. business.
About EcoloCap Solutions Inc.
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. operates as an integrated and complementary network of environmentally focused technology companies that utilize nanotechnology to design, develop, manufacture, and sell cleaner alternative energy products.
The company, through its subsidiary Micro Bubble Technologies Inc. (MBT), developed and manufactures M-Fuel, a suspension fuel. M -Fuel is an emulsion of 60% heavy oil, 40%, and a 1% stabilizing additive.
The company, through MBT, developed and manufactures the Carbon Nano Tube Battery (CNT-Battery), a recyclable, rechargeable battery. The companys proprietary technology modifies the fabrication of lead acid batteries by applying a highly-conductive carbon nano tube coating to the anode and cathode cells.
Nano Li Battery
The Nano Li battery utilizing new anode and cathode materials is a Li type battery.
NPW Series biodiesel processing machines: The companys NPW Series processing technology would convert a multitude of fats, oils and greases, virgin and waste, into ASTM specification biodiesel. The company also has an additional Glycerin Refining Machine that can make various grades of glycerin to meet applications designated by the customer.
Carbon Emission Reduction (CER)
The company's wholly owned subsidiary, EcoloCap Solutions Canada Inc., has developed an integrated development approach that focuses upon both existing and needed infrastructure facilities to produce substantial new value in the form of tradable CERs. The company is engaged in the business of reducing carbon emission.
The company and Cantor CO2e LLC and its affiliates (CantorCO2e) have entered into a greenhouse gas offset management services representation agreement to work towards and marketing the companys portfolio of potential certified emission reductions (CERs) and pre-clean development mechanism (CDM) verified emission reductions (VERs).
In December 2009, Ecolocap Solutions Canada Inc. and Gazprom Marketing and Trading and its affiliates entered into a partnership agreement for the development of clean development mechanism (CDM) projects in Asia.
In September 2009, the companys subsidiary, MBT, has signed an agreement with Next-Alternative Inc., for the right to market and distribute MBTs Carbon Nano Tube Battery for wheeled applications in North America. In addition, Next-Alternative is a distributor for MBTs EM Fuel, has sold an EM-Fuel Nanomizer to make EM-Fuel for use in Montreal.
In October 2009, MBT has signed a distribution agreement with HALO Renewable Energy LLC (Halo) of Portland to distribute its CNT-Battery.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ECOLOCAP SOLUTIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ECOLOCAP SOLUTIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ECOLOCAP SOLUTIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ECOLOCAP SOLUTIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ECOLOCAP SOLUTIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EcoloCap Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EcoloCap Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ECOLOCAP SOLUTIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ECOLOCAP SOLUTIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ECOLOCAP SOLUTIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ECOLOCAP SOLUTIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ECOLOCAP SOLUTIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ECOLOCAP SOLUTIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Major Shareholders
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. History
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Offices and Representations
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EcoloCap Solutions Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?