- The report contains detailed information about Hoku Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hoku Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hoku Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hoku Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hoku Corporation business.
About Hoku Corporation
Hoku Corporation operates as a diversified clean energy technologies company.
The company has three business units: Hoku Materials, Hoku Solar, and Hoku Fuel Cells.
The Hoku Materials division manufactures polysilicon, a key material used in photovoltaic (PV) modules. The company provides solar-grade polysilicon.
The Hoku Solar division focuses on designing, engineering, and installing turnkey PV systems and related services in Hawaii using solar modules purchased from third-party suppliers. Its solar integration business focuses on the turnkey delivery of commercial, industrial, and utility-scale PV projects, both roof- and ground-mounted.
Hoku Fuel Cells
The Hoku Fuel Cells division operates its fuel cell business, which has designed, developed, and manufactured membranes and membrane electrode assemblies (MEAs) for proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cells. Hoku MEAs are designed for the residential primary power, commercial back-up, and automotive hydrogen fuel cell markets.
The company's customers include Solarfun Power Hong Kong Limited; Tianwei New Energy (Chengdu) Wafer Co., Ltd.; Jiangxi Jinko Solar Co., Ltd.; Shanghai Alex New Energy Co., Ltd.; Wealthy Rise International, Ltd.; and Wuxi Suntech Power Co., Ltd. Its customers also include Namalu LLC, Nan, Inc; Henkels & McCoy; and the State of Hawaii Department of Transportation.
The company was incorporated in 2001. It was formerly known as Hoku Scientific, Inc. and changed its name to Hoku Corporation in March 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HOKU CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HOKU CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HOKU CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HOKU CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HOKU CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hoku Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hoku Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hoku Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hoku Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hoku Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. HOKU CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HOKU CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HOKU CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HOKU CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HOKU CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HOKU CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hoku Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hoku Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hoku Corporation Major Shareholders
Hoku Corporation History
Hoku Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hoku Corporation Offices and Representations
Hoku Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hoku Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hoku Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Hoku Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Hoku Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hoku Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hoku Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hoku Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Hoku Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Hoku Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hoku Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hoku Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?