- The report contains detailed information about Emrise Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Emrise Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Emrise Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Emrise Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Emrise Corp. business.
About Emrise Corp.
EMRISE Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of proprietary electronic devices and communications equipment for aerospace, defense, industrial, and communications applications. The company has operations in the United States, England, and France.
The company operates in two segments, Electronic Devices and Communications Equipment.
This segment designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a range of power systems, radio frequency (RF), microwave and other electronic devices for defense, aerospace and industrial markets.
Power Systems: The companys power systems product category consist of custom and standard power conversion products designed for hostile environments. These products are used predominately in the defense, commercial aerospace, industrial, and communications markets.
RF and Microwave Devices: The companys RF and microwave devices product category is comprised of RF and microwave devices, including switch matrices, frequency control products, limiters and detectors together with custom integrated assemblies, and sub-systems. These products are used in applications, which include communications, air traffic control, navigation and location equipment, radar and signal jamming devices, and weather radar, among others.
The companys electronic devices are used in a range of military airborne, seaborne and land-based systems, and in-flight entertainment systems, including the latest next generation in-flight entertainment and communications (IFE&C) systems such as applications for mobile phone, e-mail and Internet communications and real time, on-board satellite and broadcast TV which are being installed in new commercial aircraft, as well as being retrofitted into existing commercial aircraft.
This segment designs, develops, manufactures, and markets network access equipment, including network timing and synchronization products, for communications applications in defense, public and private networks and industrial markets.
Network Access: The companys network access product category consist of a range of LAN/WAN interconnection equipment and systems over copper, fiber or wireless networks, covering various speeds as required by its customers. The company provides a combination of proprietary products and third party products to meet customer requirements. Products are targeted to key markets such as the military, utilities, and other private networks, government administration, point of sale and public communications service providers primarily in Europe.
Timing and Synchronization: The companys timing and synchronization product category consists of a range of timing products primarily for the outer edges of service provider networks, which refers to as an Edge Network. Products are targeted to key markets such as telephone companies, cable carriers, government administration, utility companies, and other defense and homeland security related applications in the U.S. and also Europe.
The communications equipment segment is end user product based with typically internally funded development and marketing prior to selling via direct and indirect sales channels. Manufacturing is primarily outsourced.
The company sells its commercial and military electronic devices primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), including manufacturers of aerospace and defense systems and industrial instruments. Its electronics devices customers include ITT Corporation, Rockwell Collins, Selex, MCL Industries, and National Radio Astronomy Observatory. The company sells its communications equipment to public, private and corporate telecommunications service providers and end users, including telephone companies, cable service providers, utility companies and various other communications service providers. Its major communications equipment customers include Power & Telephone, Cherry & White, Defense Finance & Accounting Services, Harris, and the U.S. military and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Electronic Devices: The companys competitors include Herely, Aeroflex, Cobham, Vicor, ITT, Martek, Panasonic, Rockwell Collins, and Thales.
Communications Equipment: The companys principal competitors include Symmetricom, Frequency Electronics and Oscilloquartz for timing and synchronization products and RAD, Zhone/Paradyne, Adtran and Patton Electronics Corporation for other network access products.
EMRISE Corporation was founded in 1973.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EMRISE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EMRISE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EMRISE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EMRISE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EMRISE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Emrise Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Emrise Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Emrise Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Emrise Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Emrise Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. EMRISE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EMRISE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EMRISE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EMRISE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EMRISE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EMRISE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Emrise Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Emrise Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Emrise Corp. Major Shareholders
Emrise Corp. History
Emrise Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Emrise Corp. Offices and Representations
Emrise Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Emrise Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Emrise Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Emrise Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Emrise Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Emrise Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Emrise Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Emrise Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Emrise Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Emrise Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Emrise Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Emrise Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?