- The report contains detailed information about ECOtality, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ECOtality, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ECOtality, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ECOtality, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ECOtality, Inc. business.
About ECOtality, Inc.
ECOtality, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides clean electric transportation and storage technologies in the United States and internationally. The company provides electric vehicle infrastructure products and solutions that are used in on-road grid-connected vehicles (including plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV) and battery electric vehicles (BEV)), material handling and airport electric ground support applications.
The company, through its main operating subsidiary, Electric Transportation Engineering Corporation (eTec), offers the Minit-Charger line of advanced battery fast-charge systems that are designed for various motive applications. In addition to its electric transportation focus, the company is also involved in the development, manufacture, assembly and sale of specialty solar products, advanced battery systems, and hydrogen and fuel cell systems.
The companys subsidiaries and primary segments consist of Electric Transportation Engineering Corporation (eTec), Innergy Power Corporation (Innergy), and ECOtality Stores (doing business as Fuel Cell Store). In addition the company has a wholly owned subsidiary in Mexico providing manufacturing services for the company and a wholly-owned subsidiary in Australia, ECOtality Australia Pty Ltd, to market and distribute battery charging equipment to support on-road electric vehicles, industrial equipment, and electric airport ground support equipment.
Electric Transportation Engineering Corporation (eTec)
eTec supports the development and installation of battery charging infrastructures for electric vehicles. As its primary operating subsidiary, eTec engages in the research, development and testing of transportation and energy systems, and is the provider of the Minit-Charger line of battery fast-charge systems and technologies. It specializes in alternative-fuel, hybrid and electric vehicles and infrastructures, and offers consulting, technical support and field services. eTecs primary product line consists of the Minit-Charger line of battery fast-charge systems. The company owns the Minit-Charger business of Edison Source, a division of Edison International.
In 2008, all eTec fast-charging products, including the eTec SuperCharge product line, were consolidated under the eTec Minit-Charger brand. eTec is holds the contract for the DoEs Advanced Vehicle Testing Activity (AVTA) program and has conducted approximately 6 million miles of vehicle testing on 200 advanced fuel vehicles. eTec has installed approximately 5,100 charging stations for motive applications, and has installed chargers for on-road applications in North America.
Innergy Power Systems: Innergy Power Systems is based in San Diego, California with a manufacturing facility in Tijuana, Mexico. Innergy is the manufacturer of both renewable energy solar modules and thin-sealed rechargeable batteries, as its solar photovoltaic (PV) product line addresses the burgeoning worldwide demand for solar energy products and off-grid power. Innergys fiberglass reinforced panel (FRP) solar modules are designed to a range of applications for emergency preparedness and recreation. Applications include logistics tracking, asset management systems, off-grid lighting, mobile communications, mobile computing, recreational vehicles, signaling devices, and surveillance cameras.
Innergy and its wholly owned subsidiary providing manufacturing services, Portable Energy De Mexico, S.A. DE C.V., provides the company the ability to further expand its production, manufacturing and assembly capabilities for Innergys solar products and energy storage devices, as well as products of its other subsidiaries, including eTecs Minit-Charger products. Innergy provides the company the ability to expand its offering of solar products and solutions into and developing commercial markets, as well as provides manufacturing and assembly operations to assist other aspects of business.
ECOtality Stores (dba Fuel Cell Store): ECOtality Stores (dba Fuel Cell Store) is its wholly owned subsidiary and operates as its online retail division. Fuel Cell Store (www.fuelcellstore.com) is an e-commerce marketpl
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ECOTALITY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ECOTALITY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ECOTALITY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ECOTALITY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ECOTALITY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ECOtality, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ECOtality, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ECOtality, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ECOtality, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ECOtality, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ECOTALITY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ECOTALITY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ECOTALITY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ECOTALITY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ECOTALITY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ECOTALITY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ECOtality, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ECOtality, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ECOtality, Inc. Major Shareholders
ECOtality, Inc. History
ECOtality, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ECOtality, Inc. Offices and Representations
ECOtality, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ECOtality, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ECOtality, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ECOtality, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
ECOtality, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ECOtality, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ECOtality, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ECOtality, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ECOtality, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ECOtality, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ECOtality, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ECOtality, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?