- The report contains detailed information about Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. business.
About Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc.
Daybreak Oil and Gas, Inc. engages in the acquisition, and development of mineral properties in the Western United States.
Kern and Tulare Counties: The company jointly explores an area of mutual interest in the southeastern part of the San Joaquin Basin near Bakersfield, California. This project is divided into three areas referred to as the East Slopes Project and the East Slopes North Project in Kern County and the Expanded AMI Project in Tulare County. Drilling targets are porous and permeable sandstone reservoirs, which exist at depths of 1,200 feet to 4,000 feet.
East Slopes Project, Kern County, California: The company and its partners (Daybreak et al), has a seismic option farmout agreement with Chevron U.S.A. Inc. (Chevron), for a seismic and drilling program in the East Slopes Project area in Kern County, California.
East Slopes North Project, Kern County, California: The company has a 25% working interest in a 14,100 acre Seismic Option area under lease.
Tulare County, California: The Expanded AMI Project is also located in the San Joaquin Basin in Tulare County and is a separate project area from the East Slopes Project in Kern County.
The companys customers include Plains Marketing and Hunt Crude Oil Supply.
As of March 1, 2010, the company had an aggregate amount of net proved reserves of 62,155 barrels of oil from all of its projects.
In March 2010, the company sold its 12.5% working interest in the East Gilbertown Field project located in Choctaw County, Alabama.
The company was incorporated in 1955 under the name Daybreak Uranium, Inc. and changed its name to Daybreak Mines, Inc. in 1964. Further, it changed its name to Daybreak Oil and Gas, Inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DAYBREAK OIL AND GAS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DAYBREAK OIL AND GAS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DAYBREAK OIL AND GAS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DAYBREAK OIL AND GAS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DAYBREAK OIL AND GAS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DAYBREAK OIL AND GAS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DAYBREAK OIL AND GAS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DAYBREAK OIL AND GAS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DAYBREAK OIL AND GAS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DAYBREAK OIL AND GAS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DAYBREAK OIL AND GAS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Major Shareholders
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. History
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Offices and Representations
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?