- The report contains detailed information about Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. business.
About Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc., an independent energy company, engages in the exploration, development, production and transportation of natural gas and oil principally in the United States. The company has interest in 445 gross wells.
The companys primary core area is the Barnett Shale area in North Texas (Barnett Shale or Fort Worth Barnett Shale), with a focus on Southeast Tarrant County, Texas. Through its wholly-owned subsidiary Carrizo (Marcellus) LLC, the company has also established a core area in another emerging resource play, the Marcellus Shale area in Pennsylvania, New York, West Virginia and Virginia. In addition to the Barnett and the Marcellus, the company is active in other project areas comprising other shale plays, including the Eagle Ford in South Texas, Fayetteville in Arkansas, Barnett/Woodford in West Texas/New Mexico, Floyd/Neal in Mississippi, the Bakken in North Dakota, and the New Albany in Kentucky/Illinois; traditional geologic trends along the onshore Gulf Coast area in Texas, Louisiana and Alabama, primarily in the Miocene, Wilcox, Frio, and Vicksburg trends; the U.K. North Sea, including the Huntington Field discovery; and the Camp Hill heavy oil steam flood project in East Texas.
Barnett Shale Area
As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 72,508 gross and 52,166 net mineral acres under lease and 4,920 gross and 1,862 net mineral acres subject to lease options in the Barnett Shale. It had interests in 242 gross (175.2 net) producing wells and 39 gross (32.7 net) non-producing wells that were drilled and waiting on completion and/or pipeline connection in the Barnett Shale. Of these wells, it operated 163 gross producing wells and 38 gross wells drilled but not yet producing. Net proved reserves Barnett Shale included 569.7 billion cubic feet equivalent as of December 31, 2009.
Marcellus Shale Area
As of December 31, 2009, the company held interests in approximately 259,510 gross (106,818 net) acres in the Marcellus Shale, principally in central and northeastern Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and New York. During 2009, the company drilled seven gross (2.3 net) vertical wells to test its acreage, including one in New York, three in Pennsylvania and three wells in West Virginia, of which the company operated four gross (2.0 net) wells.
Other Project Areas
The company also focuses on exploring other projects, including the Eagle Ford, Bakken, and Fayetteville Shale plays, the U.K. North Sea, the Gulf Coast, and its Camp Hill Field.
U.K. North Sea Area: The company holds interests in seven licenses in the U.K. North Sea, all but one of which are located in the Central Graben area. It operates four of its U.K. licenses. Its primary project area is the Huntington Field project area located principally on block 22/14b, where it has a 15% working interest.
Camp Hill Field: The company owns interests in approximately 1,120 gross acres in the Camp Hill Field in Anderson County, Texas and operates these leases. As of December 31, 2009, it had net proved oil reserves of 2.8 million barrels in this project.
In 2009, the company entered into a strategic alliance with Delphi Midstream Partners LLC to provide gathering and midstream pipeline solutions for its future operated Marcellus Shale production in portions of Northern Pennsylvania.
The company's major customers are DTE Energy Trading, Inc.; Cokinos Natural Gas Company; Crosstex Energy; Houston Pipeline Company; and Energy Transfer.
On August 9, 2010, Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. has agreed to enter into a joint venture with a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Ltd., pursuant to which Reliance would acquire a 20% interest in approximately 52,200 net Carrizo acres in Pennsylvania for Marcellus Shale natural gas.
On September 10, 2010, Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. announced that the company closed its joint venture transaction in the Marcellus Shale with a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited. In connection with the joint venture, Reliance acquired a 20% interest in approximately 52,200 net Carrizo acres in Pennsylvania considered prospective for Marcellus Shale natural gas.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CARRIZO OIL & GAS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CARRIZO OIL & GAS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CARRIZO OIL & GAS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CARRIZO OIL & GAS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CARRIZO OIL & GAS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CARRIZO OIL & GAS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CARRIZO OIL & GAS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CARRIZO OIL & GAS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CARRIZO OIL & GAS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CARRIZO OIL & GAS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CARRIZO OIL & GAS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Major Shareholders
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. History
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Offices and Representations
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?