- The report contains detailed information about Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aztec Oil & Gas Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. business.
About Aztec Oil & Gas Inc.
Aztec Oil & Gas, Inc. operates as an oil and gas exploration and production company focusing on various areas in the United States. The company focuses on purchasing working interests in proved oil and gas properties with undrilled reserves and also participating in working interest in drilling projects.
The companys producing properties consist of working and royalty interests owned by it in various oil and gas wells and leases located in Texas, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, and West Virginia. Its Deep Lake No.1 (0.671714% working interest and 0.90% net revenue interest) and Deep Lake No.2 (0.690907% working interest and 0.875% net revenue interest) wells were drilled and both wells are flowing commercial quantities of natural gas. The company has interest in the Freeman #1A, #2A, #3A, and #4A wells (85% working interest and 68% net revenue interest). These wells are located in West Virginia, have been completed and are producing natural gas and oil.
The company also has interest in the Dailey Hrs. #1 and Hickman #1 wells (100% working interest and 80% net revenue interest). These wells are located in West Virginia, have been completed and one well is producing natural gas. It has interest in the Williams #1 and #2 wells (100% working interest and 63% net revenue interest). These wells are located in West Virginia, have been completed and are producing natural gas.
The company has interest in the West Powell #1, West Powell #2, West Powell #3, and Pereira #1 wells (7.25% working interest and 5.365% net revenue interest). These wells are located in Texas, have been completed and are producing natural gas.
The company was founded in 1986. It was formerly known as Aztec Communications Group, Inc. and changed its name to Aztec Oil & Gas, Inc. in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AZTEC OIL & GAS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AZTEC OIL & GAS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AZTEC OIL & GAS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AZTEC OIL & GAS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AZTEC OIL & GAS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AZTEC OIL & GAS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AZTEC OIL & GAS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AZTEC OIL & GAS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AZTEC OIL & GAS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AZTEC OIL & GAS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AZTEC OIL & GAS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Major Shareholders
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. History
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Offices and Representations
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aztec Oil & Gas Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?