- The report contains detailed information about Beacon Power Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Beacon Power Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Beacon Power Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Beacon Power Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Beacon Power Corporation business.
About Beacon Power Corporation
Beacon Power Corporation designs, manufactures, and operates flywheel-based energy storage systems that it is deploying in company-owned merchant plants that sell frequency regulation services in open-bid markets. The company also intends to sell systems on an equipment basis in domestic and overseas markets that lack open-bid auction mechanisms. It may also share ownership of some plants with utilities or other investors; enter into bi-lateral contracts with utilities that provide or purchase regulation services to satisfy their obligations to pay for or provide regulation services; and/or participate in pilot programs to demonstrate its technology.
The company has a contract with American Electric Power (AEP), a generator of electricity in the U.S., and one of its operating subsidiaries, Columbus Southern Power Company to locate a 1 MW Smart Energy Matrix at an AEP site in Groveport, Ohio.
For the sale of frequency regulation services in the United States, the companys primary market focus is on the geographic regions of the domestic grid under Federal Energy Regulatory Committee (FERC) regulation that provide open-bid markets. These regions and their Independent System Operator (ISO) or Regional Transmission Operator (RTO) designations include New England (ISO-NE); California (California ISO or CAISO); New York (New York ISO or NYISO); Mid-Atlantic (PJM Interconnection); and Midwest ISO (MISO). These regional ISOs/RTOs, or grid operators purchase frequency regulation services from independent providers in open-bid markets that they manage and maintain
In 2009, the company entered into a contract with the U.S. Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) to evaluate the use of flywheel energy storage for multiple shipboard applications that may lead to a conceptual design of a flywheel system for future naval surface combatants and possible retrofit into existing Navy ships.
Beacon Power Corporation was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BEACON POWER CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BEACON POWER CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BEACON POWER CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BEACON POWER CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BEACON POWER CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Beacon Power Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Beacon Power Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Beacon Power Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Beacon Power Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Beacon Power Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. BEACON POWER CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BEACON POWER CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BEACON POWER CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BEACON POWER CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BEACON POWER CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BEACON POWER CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Beacon Power Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Beacon Power Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Beacon Power Corporation Major Shareholders
Beacon Power Corporation History
Beacon Power Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Beacon Power Corporation Offices and Representations
Beacon Power Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Beacon Power Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Beacon Power Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Beacon Power Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Beacon Power Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Beacon Power Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Beacon Power Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Beacon Power Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Beacon Power Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Beacon Power Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Beacon Power Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Beacon Power Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?