- The report contains detailed information about Axis Technologies Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Axis Technologies Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Axis Technologies Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Axis Technologies Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Axis Technologies Group, Inc. business.
About Axis Technologies Group, Inc.
Axis Technologies Group, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary, Axis Technologies, Inc., engages in the development and marketing of daylight harvesting fluorescent lighting ballasts that use natural lighting to reduce electricity consumption in North America.
The companys primary products are self-contained electronic, dimming and daylight harvesting, and fluorescent ballasts. A ballast is an electrical component used with a fluorescent bulb to conduct electricity at each end of the tube. It supplies the initial electricity to the bulb that creates light, and then it regulates the amount of electricity flowing through the bulb so that it emits the right amount of light.
T8 Ballasts: The companys primary product is the patented T8 Axis Daylight Harvesting Dimming Ballast. Its T8 ballast utilizes an individual photo sensor to automatically adjust the amount of electrical current flowing to the light fixture and then dims or increases lighting in conjunction with the amount of available sunlight.
T5HO Ballasts: The company is in the process of developing and introducing a line of dimming and daylight harvesting ballasts (T5HO Ballasts) with the same control system as its T8 ballasts that would utilize 54 watt, High Output (T5HO) lamps. These lamps are used mainly in high-bay fixtures which are normally installed in warehouses, gymnasiums, and retail stores.
Joint Venture Agreement
In April 2010, the company, IRC - Interstate Realty Corporation (IRC), and DHAB, LLC (DHAB) entered into an Axis joint venture agreement (JV Agreement), thereby forming a Tennessee joint venture/general partnership between the company and IRC.
The company's target market is small to large commercial users of fluorescent lighting fixtures, including office buildings, wholesale and retail buildings, hospitals, schools, and government buildings. It has arrangements with sales representatives, electrical distributors, electrical contractors, retrofitters, energy service companies (ESCOs), and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to market, distribute, and install its products.
The company has relationships with wholesale distributors, such as Grainger, Graybar, Consolidated Electrical Distributors (CED), Crescent, Wesco, Rexel, FSG, Winlectric; and smaller distributors across the country, such as Jewel, Munro, Walters Wholesale, Shepherd, Gilman, Kriz-Davis, American Light, Loeb, Platt, and Motors & Controls who market and distribute its ballasts to third parties, usually building owners. It sells to electrical distributors, ESCOs, and fixture manufacturers, who then sell to the building owners.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AXIS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AXIS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AXIS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AXIS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AXIS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Axis Technologies Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Axis Technologies Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AXIS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AXIS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AXIS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AXIS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AXIS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AXIS TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. History
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Axis Technologies Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?